- 240 grams almonds
- 200 grams shredded coconut (sulphite free)
- 320 grams Medjool Dates, de-seeded
- peel of one lemon
- Juice of one lemon
Grind 240g Almonds with lemon peel for 10 secs on speed 9
Add 320g of pitted dates, 200g shredded coconut and sqeeze in the juice of one small lemon.
Process for 20secs on speed 6
Check, scrape down, process for a few more secs if needed.
Press into lamington tin and refridgerate.
Alternatively you can roll into balls and into shredded coconut.
Accessories you need
Vanilla bean may also be added and ground up with almonds.
Coconut oil may be added with less dates.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Fig Honey Almond Tart
- sweet chestnut
- Purple sweet potato soymilk
- Tofu Pudding
- Apricot Balls/Slice
- Self Saucing Chocolate Pudding
- Custard with Protein Powder
- Rima’s Tagrid Ahmed Mamaghanooj Kitchen’s Mafrookeh
- Poached Quince - TM6 Slow Cook, Blade Cover Method
- Banoffee Pie
- Chocolate Easter Egg Cheesecakes
- Cherry Ripe Slice-NO BAKE