- 1 package Arrowroot Biscuits
- 120 g Butter
- 80 g Desiccated Coconut
- 200 g condensed milk
- 1 piece lemon
- 240 g icing sugar
- 60 g Butter
- lemon juice, as needed
- Extra Coconut, for dusting
8Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
1. Chop Lemon rind speed 9/20sec.
2. Add biscuits and crush speed 8/5 sec.
3. Add coconut and mix speed 4/5 sec.
4. Set aside dry mixture.
5. Add butter to bowl and melt /60C/2 min.
6. Add condensed milk and the juice of half a lemon.
7. Add dry mixture back to bowl with butter mixture and mix speed 4/10sec.
8. Spread into lined slice tin and set in fridge, at least 1 hour.
1. Mix icing sugar, butter and lemon juice in TM bowl speed 4/30sec.
2. Spread over cooled base and sprinkle over extra cocnut.
3. Refrigerate until set, cut into squares.
> Store in an airtight container in the fridge.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Raspberry Coconut Dessert Bowl
- Mango ice cream, sugar free and dairy free
- Protein banana ice cream
- Easy Vanilla Icecream
- Chocolate summer cups
- Dairy Free Strawberries & Cream Weiss Bars
- Strawberries & Cream Weiss Bars
- Easy Lemon Cheesecake with Raspberry Jelly
- Vegan Choc Orange Bliss Balls (GF)
- Vegan Choc Mint Bliss Balls (GF)
- Vegan Banana Protein Pancakes
- Nutella Fudge
- Quinoa with mixed greens and yoghurt dressing
- Smoked Paprika Butter
- Portuguese Milk Buns
- double choc muffins
- Plum Cobbler
- Thick Bechamel Sauce
- Left Over Chicken Soup
- Coconut Biscuits - Gluten free, Sugar free
- No Bake Passionfruit cheesecake slice
- lchf savoury muffins (sam wood)
- Heidi's German Marble cake
- Cauliflower steaks with lemon coconut sauce