- 240g digestive biscuits (or plain biscuits)
- 120g Butter
- 120g raw sugar
- 500g cream cheese
- 1 mango, ripe
- 1 tablespoon gelatine (or agar agar)
- 2 tablespoons Boiling water
- 300g cream
- 1 mango, ripe
- 20g raw sugar
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
Weigh in the sugar and mill on speed 10 for 10 secs.
Add the flesh of 1 mango and the cream cheese and mix on speed 5 for 20 secs until smooth.
Weigh in the sugar and mill on speed 10 for 10 secs. Add the flesh from the mango and the lemon juice and blend on speed 7 for 15 secs. Spread over the cheesecake !!!
Keep in the fridge until time to serve.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Variation Choc Peppermint Balls
- Choc Peanut Butter Bliss Balls
- Honey and Rosemary Upside Down Fig Cake
- Choc Protein Balls
- Coffee whip (dairy free, egg free, vegan)
- Quick Vanilla & Citrus Protein Bliss Balls
- Variation pineapple and mango soft serve
- French Apple Tart with Pastry Cream
- Gin & Tonic Sorbet
- Mango and Coconut pudding (low sugar)
- marble cheese brownies
- Toblerone & Caramel Simple Ice Cream
- Funfetti Blondies
- Cream of Brocolli Soup
- Hot Cross Buns
- White chocolate and mixed berry muffins
- Choc Peppermint Fudgey Bean Biscuits- Egg, gluten and nut free.
- Coconut ice coffee kickstarter
- 30 Second Whole Lemon Cake
- Gingerbread Loaf
- Chocolate Hot Cross Buns
- White Chocolate and Apricot Hot Cross Buns
- Creme Fraiche TM6 Fermentation Mode
- Bulletproof Coffee