- 250 g frozen mango
- 1 banana
- 1 level tsp Vanilla Bean Paste
- 60 g yoghurt, We used Tamar Valley Kids
8Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
Step 1 - I weighed in 250gram of mango - then blitzed on speed 8-9 for 10seconds
Step 2 - added rest in and speed 4 for 20 sec and speed 5/6 for 15sec. Watch for the consistency you like. We like ours smooth and creamy.
Step 3 - serve straight away. We sprinkled with raspberries and fresh blueberries.
Scrape down sides of bowl between step 1 and 2.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Honeycomb ice cream
- Variation Passionfruit Curd
- Halawet El Jibn (Sweet Cheese Dessert)
- Pineapple upside down cake
- Choc Bliss Balls
- Refined Sugar Free Chocolate Custard
- Churro Pancakes
- Coconut Panna Cotta with tropical salsa
- Peanut butter brownie bliss balls
- Cheats Peach or Apple Kuchen
- Date rolls
- Sugar fried chestnut ls
- Oscars banana smoothie ....
- Avocado latte
- Healthy Low Fat Banana Bread
- Variation TM6 Thick and Creamy Pot Set Yoghurt
- Cucumber Yoghurt (kheyar b laban)
- Healthy Oat Muffins (No Flour No Sugar No Oil)
- Creamy coconut yoghurt Tm6
- TM6 Thick and Creamy Pot Set Yoghurt
- A Cup of Goodness ~ Smoothie for 2
- Green Latte
- Roast cauliflower dhal soup
- Banana oat pancake