- 250 g frozen mango
- 1 banana
- 1 level tsp Vanilla Bean Paste
- 60 g yoghurt, We used Tamar Valley Kids
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
Step 1 - I weighed in 250gram of mango - then blitzed on speed 8-9 for 10seconds
Step 2 - added rest in and speed 4 for 20 sec and speed 5/6 for 15sec. Watch for the consistency you like. We like ours smooth and creamy.
Step 3 - serve straight away. We sprinkled with raspberries and fresh blueberries.
Scrape down sides of bowl between step 1 and 2.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Rosette Christmas Cookies Shell
- Nut Bar
- Salted Caramel Fudge
- Healthy Lemon Bars
- Low carb cheesecake
- TM6 Creamy coconut yogurt recipe
- Protein bliss balls
- Chia Pudding with raspberry coulis
- Variation Healthy Apple Crumble
- Dry Pancake Mix
- Easy Creamy Vanilla Custard
- TM6 Creme Brûlée (TM5 recipe remastered)
- Avocado Lime Salad Dressings
- Protein bread
- Chocolate Protein Brownie slice (g/f & dairy free)
- Orange and Date Yoghurt Cake
- Lamb Rogan Josh
- Healthy Banana Bread
- Spinach and Cheese Burek
- Blueberry Swirl Smoothie
- Gut Healthy Chia Pudding
- Carrot Cake Cereal
- Healthy Banana & Oat Protein Pancakes
- Easy gluten free slow cooked Cinnamon Bun