- 250 g frozen mango
- 1 banana
- 1 level tsp Vanilla Bean Paste
- 60 g yoghurt, We used Tamar Valley Kids
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
- Step 1 - I weighed in 250gram of mango - then blitzed on speed 8-9 for 10seconds
Step 2 - added rest in and speed 4 for 20 sec and speed 5/6 for 15sec. Watch for the consistency you like. We like ours smooth and creamy.
Step 3 - serve straight away. We sprinkled with raspberries and fresh blueberries.
Accessories you need
Scrape down sides of bowl between step 1 and 2.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Apricot & coconut bites
- Pear Crumble - Failsafe/RPAH Friendly
- Butterscotch Self-Saucing Pudding - RPAH/Failsafe Friendly
- Val's Pavlova
- Estelles Apple Crumble
- Vegan GF Homemade Chocolates
- Nut-free Bliss Balls
- Taste Christmas Cake
- Keto Chocolate Nut Seed balls
- Baked Lemon Curd Cheesecake/s
- MINT CHOC-CHIP NANAIMO BARS
- Apple & Rasperry Crumble
- Simple Gluten Free Pizza Bases
- Gourmet crackers
- Vegan Hummingbird cake
- Yoghurt Pizza Dough
- Mango chicken curry
- Ultimate Breakfast Muffins
- Spice Pumpkin Soup
- Gluten free berry yoghurt cake
- Chicken Tikka Pathia (adapted from British Indian Restaurant/Take Away recipes)
- Nanna Mary’s Banana Cake
- Khichari / Kachari / Kacaharee / Kachari / Kchree /
- Curried Sweet Potato and Carrot Soup