- 275-300 g millet (well washed)
- 1 1/4 milk and water mixed
- 1 lemon zest
- pinch salt
- 75 g Butter
- 2 eggs separated
- 100 g sour cream
- 100 g sultanas
- 2 tbsp honey (optional)
- 100 g nuts or almonds
- some Peaches, apples and or apricots( tinned is acceptable)
8Recipe is created for
Cut the nuts course or fine after taste on turbo, set aside.Clean the bowl.
Whip the egg white, set aside.
Blend the lemon zest for 10 sec. on speed 10. Add the millet, the water?milk and salt into the TM bowl.Cook for 20 min. at 100 degrees on speed 1-2 on Revers.
Add the butter, egg yolks, sour cream,sultanas, nuts and optional the honey.Mix all together for 10 sec. on speed 4 on Revers.
lastly add the egg white carefully by hand.
Fill 1/3 of this in a greased "Oven proof dish" then add half of the fruit, cover it with 2. 1/3 Of the millet mix. Then add the rest of the fruit and cover it again with the rest of the millet mix. On top you can put some butter flakes and sprinkle some millet nuts on.
Bake on 175 degrees for 30-40 min. Serve with Vanilla or white wine foam sauce or with custard.
You also can use rice, couscous or quinoa
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Tasty Zesty Lemon Sorbet
- LEMON POSSET serves 12-18 with SUGAR FREE option
- Quick Apricot & Coconut Bliss Balls - Nut & Sugar Free
- F45 Cacao Bliss Balls
- Milo Balls
- Apple Pikelets Egg Free Adaptable
- Choc Mint Fudge
- Strawberry "Yogo"
- Spanish Cream Cheese Flan
- Small Pavlova
- Cheesecake Balls
- Black rice cake
- Healthy Gluten Free Pikelets
- BBQ Smokey Sauce
- Best Ever Carrot Cake - Gluten Free, Dairy Free, Nut Free
- Chocolate fudge cookies
- Nanna E, Raspberry Shortbread
- Salted Caramel Baileys, Cocopops and Nutella Milkshakes
- Pasta-less Lasagne
- Lisa's Vegetable Pikelets
- Apple crumble cake
- Satay Sauce
- Basic Buttercake (AWW) 1.5 quantities
- Chicken and Yoghurt Curry (Dahi Murgh)