- Please enter the ingredients in the following order:
- 100 g dark chocolate
- 70 g double cream
- 2 tbsp Rum
- 200 g fruit, cake
- shredded coconut to decorate
8Recipe is created for
Crumb the fruit cake to fine crumbs for 6 sec on speed 6; set aside.
Chop chocolate for 8sec on speed 8, add cream and melt on 50 degrees for 3-4 minutes on speed 2. Add rum and cake crumbs and mix until just combined for 5 sec speed 2. Chill for 30 minutes.
Use a teaspoon to divide the mixture into 16 pieces and place in mini foil paper cases. Sprinkle with shredded coconut and chill for 30 minutes. Sweet indulgence!
Use hands to roll the mixture into balls and place in mini paper cases.
Great way to use leftover Christmas cake or pudding.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Snickers Cheesecake
- Chocolate Fudge Bliss Balls
- Pale ale jelly and white chocolate mousse - Matthew Morrissey
- Keto Peanut butter Fudge
- Mango and Raspberry Froyo
- Variation Peanut butter brownie Bliss Balls
- Gut-nourishing choc-berry jellies - Kyra Miles
- Date and cardamom tart - Fouad Kassab
- Protein Balls - Nut Free
- Cacao Date Truffles
- Knafeh (Middle Eastern Custard Dessert)
- Fruit Crumble Muffins
- Heidi's German Marble cake
- Fruit Leather
- Ginger Bear Cocktail
- Chocolate Apricot Slice
- Choc Protein Rum Ball Recipe
- Mango mousse
- Christmas Pudding - Gluten Free or Regular
- Walnut choc chip meringue cake
- fruit and nut slice
- Strawberry, kiwi and apple baby food
- Belizean Style Habanero Sauce - Hot Chilli Sauce