- Please enter the ingredients in the following order:
- 100 g dark chocolate
- 70 g double cream
- 2 tbsp rum
- 200 g fruit, cake
- shredded coconut to decorate
Crumb the fruit cake to fine crumbs for 6 sec on speed 6; set aside.
Chop chocolate for 8sec on speed 8, add cream and melt on 50 degrees for 3-4 minutes on speed 2. Add rum and cake crumbs and mix until just combined for 5 sec speed 2. Chill for 30 minutes.
Use a teaspoon to divide the mixture into 16 pieces and place in mini foil paper cases. Sprinkle with shredded coconut and chill for 30 minutes. Sweet indulgence!
Use hands to roll the mixture into balls and place in mini paper cases.
Great way to use leftover Christmas cake or pudding.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Banana Raspberry Nice Cream Smoothie Bowl
- Gluten Free and Dairy Free Fluffy Banana Pancakes - No added sugar
- Sooji halwa
- Peanut Butter Bliss Balls
- lchf lime cheesecake tarts
- Brazen berry blissballs
- Coconut Rice Pudding
- Protein balls
- Maple Nut Clusters
- Raw Caramel Slice
- Chocolate Peanut Butter OMG slice
- Orange Essential Fudge
- Celebration saffron and sage bread with ginger butter
- Homemade instant porridge mix
- Oat biscuits
- Risotto of Dried Fruits
- Christmas Cake
- SWEET KIWI + PEAR + ZUCCHINI + MINT BABY PUREE
- Easy Vanilla Slice
- Mini Baked cheesecake
- Kim's Passionfruit Slice (Nan's Recipe <3)
- Sweet Potato Pudding (healthy version of plum pudding)
- Alkalising Green Smoothie