- Please enter the ingredients in the following order:
- 100 g dark chocolate
- 70 g double cream
- 2 tbsp Rum
- 200 g fruit, cake
- shredded coconut to decorate
8Recipe is created for
Crumb the fruit cake to fine crumbs for 6 sec on speed 6; set aside.
Chop chocolate for 8sec on speed 8, add cream and melt on 50 degrees for 3-4 minutes on speed 2. Add rum and cake crumbs and mix until just combined for 5 sec speed 2. Chill for 30 minutes.
Use a teaspoon to divide the mixture into 16 pieces and place in mini foil paper cases. Sprinkle with shredded coconut and chill for 30 minutes. Sweet indulgence!
Use hands to roll the mixture into balls and place in mini paper cases.
Great way to use leftover Christmas cake or pudding.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Breakfast Bliss Balls
- Easy Peasy Chocolate Mousse
- Strawberry Chia Pudding
- White chocolate mousse logs
- All American Chocolate Shake
- White Chocolate & Coconut Custard
- Quick Freezer Chocolate
- Quick Reliable Fudge
- Mums Chocolate Self Saucing Pudding
- Redskin Fudge
- Sticky Date Pudding
- Orange, Blueberry & Nut Cake
- Nut Free Cereal Bar - winner!
- No Bake Lactation Bites
- passionfruit meringue cake (womans weekly)
- Tomato and onion relish
- Berry and Banana Breakfast Smoothie
- vegan hot cross buns
- Citrus mascarpoen semifreddo with Manjimup walnut and cacao nib dukkah - Chef Russell Blaikie
- Fruit Crumble Muffins
- Fruit Leather
- Ginger Bear Cocktail
- Chocolate Apricot Slice
- Choc Protein Rum Ball Recipe