- 50 grams Cashews, Raw Unsalted
- 100 grams almonds, Raw Unsalted
- 220 grams medjool dates
- 40 grams Sultantas
- 30 grams sunflower seeds
- 40 grams Pepita Seeds
- 40 grams dessicated coconut
- 30 grams cacao powder
- 40 grams coconut oil
- 1 tsp Vanilla Bean Paste
- 1 tsp rice syrup, Optional if you need some moisture or a little sweetness
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
1. Combine all nuts & seeds and blitz 20 sec/sp10.
2. Add remaining ingredients and blend 30 sec/sp 9.
3. Press into tin firmly and put in fridge to set. I use a BBQ mate to press into tin & corners with some baking paper in between to prevent sticking.
4. Slice into bite sized 'Chocolate/Sugar Craving Alert' pieces & enjoy!
My CHOCOLATE ALTERNATIVE
Develop your own to suit your taste..
Dried fruits: Apricots, Raisins, Currants, Figs, Goji berries
Nuts: Pistachios, Pecans, Walnuts
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Rima’s Lebanese pistachio ice cream
- cocoa - energy balls (vegan&raw)
- Hazelnut and Amaranth Chocolate
- Variation Choc Peppermint Balls
- Choc Peanut Butter Bliss Balls
- Honey and Rosemary Upside Down Fig Cake
- Choc Protein Balls
- Coffee whip (dairy free, egg free, vegan)
- Quick Vanilla & Citrus Protein Bliss Balls
- Variation pineapple and mango soft serve
- French Apple Tart with Pastry Cream
- Gin & Tonic Sorbet