- 125 grams Raspberries fresh or frozen
- 2 tablespoons chia seeds
- 2 tablespoons water
- 1 tablespoon Rice malt syrup
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract or paste
- 200 grams Chocolate (white or dark), Use dairy free chocolate to make these treats dairy free
- 90 grams raw macadamia nuts
- 100 grams Shredded coconut
- 1 tablespoon Coconut Flour
- 2 tablespoons Rice malt syrup
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 teaspoon beetroot powder, Optional
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
Place all base ingradients into mixing bowl and process for 20 seconds, speed 9. Tip mixture into a loaf tin lined with baking paper and press mixture down firmly to form a smooth base. Place in freezer to firm up.
Optional: you can add 1 teaspoon of beetroot powder before processing to give the base mixture a lovely pink colour (as per the photo).
Place jam ingredients into a cleaned mixing bowl. Add lid and cook for 5 minutes, 100 degrees, speed 2. Allow to cool slightly. Pour mixture on top of base mixture in tin and place into the freezer until firm.
Cut base with jam topping into 16 squares/pieces and place into freezer while preparing coating.
Clean and dry the mixing bowl well. Melt chocolate for 4-6 minutes, 50 degrees, speed 2. Pour into a bowl and dip each nutty raspberry piece into the melted chocolate to coat. Place each coated piece on a tray lined with baking paper and place back into the freezer to set. Once chilled, store all the pieces in a container or freezer bag in the freezer. Keep chilled for best results. Enjoy!
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Variation Choc Peppermint Balls
- Choc Peanut Butter Bliss Balls
- Honey and Rosemary Upside Down Fig Cake
- Choc Protein Balls
- Coffee whip (dairy free, egg free, vegan)
- Quick Vanilla & Citrus Protein Bliss Balls
- Variation pineapple and mango soft serve
- French Apple Tart with Pastry Cream
- Gin & Tonic Sorbet
- Mango and Coconut pudding (low sugar)
- marble cheese brownies
- Toblerone & Caramel Simple Ice Cream
- Hot Cross Buns
- Spicy Chicken Curry Recipe:
- Choc Peppermint Fudgey Bean Biscuits- Egg, gluten and nut free.
- Chocolate Hot Cross Buns
- White Chocolate and Apricot Hot Cross Buns
- Easy Peel Steamed Peaches
- Grain Free Dairy Free Keto Lasagna
- Zucchini Donuts
- Passionfruit Jelly cakes with Vanilla Custard Cream filling
- Choc Protein Balls
- Real Deli Chicken
- Failsafe No-mato Sauce