- 125 grams Raspberries fresh or frozen
- 2 tablespoons chia seeds
- 2 tablespoons water
- 1 tablespoon Rice malt syrup
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract or paste
- 200 grams Chocolate (white or dark), Use dairy free chocolate to make these treats dairy free
- 90 grams raw macadamia nuts
- 100 grams Shredded coconut
- 1 tablespoon Coconut Flour
- 2 tablespoons Rice malt syrup
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 teaspoon beetroot powder, Optional
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
Place all base ingradients into mixing bowl and process for 20 seconds, speed 9. Tip mixture into a loaf tin lined with baking paper and press mixture down firmly to form a smooth base. Place in freezer to firm up.
Optional: you can add 1 teaspoon of beetroot powder before processing to give the base mixture a lovely pink colour (as per the photo).
Place jam ingredients into a cleaned mixing bowl. Add lid and cook for 5 minutes, 100 degrees, speed 2. Allow to cool slightly. Pour mixture on top of base mixture in tin and place into the freezer until firm.
Cut base with jam topping into 16 squares/pieces and place into freezer while preparing coating.
Clean and dry the mixing bowl well. Melt chocolate for 4-6 minutes, 50 degrees, speed 2. Pour into a bowl and dip each nutty raspberry piece into the melted chocolate to coat. Place each coated piece on a tray lined with baking paper and place back into the freezer to set. Once chilled, store all the pieces in a container or freezer bag in the freezer. Keep chilled for best results. Enjoy!
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Caramilk No Bake Cheesecake
- White Chocolate, Cherry Brandy Balls
- Churros - Gluten free
- Easy vegan chocolate avocado mousse
- Fresh mango muesli
- Layelles too easy Caramilk Tart
- No bake Malteser cheesecake with caramilk swirl
- Baked Espresso Martini Cheesecake with Kahlua Syrup
- Layelle’s too easy chocolate tart
- Caramilk Ice magic
- Caramilk Delight
- Ketchup - Sugar Free
- Variation Cajun Dirty Rice (with Chorizo and Shrimp)
- Smoky Pumpkin & Potato Soup
- Peanut Butter Chicken Curry - Healthy Mummy adaption
- Churros - Gluten free
- DRIED APRICOT SLICE
- Sweet Chilli Sauce
- Spinach and ricotta pie
- Heidi's German Butterkuchen (Buttercake)
- Barbecued pork ribs
- Steamed Chicken Dumplings with Chilli Glaze
- Caramel butterscotch scrolls