- 2-3 ripe bananas
- 35 g coconut oil
- 3 eggs
- 1 tsp vanilla essence
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 220g Almond meal or raw almonds
- 40 g Raw Honey
Recipe is created for
Preheat oven to 180 degrees, grease and line a loaf pan or use a silicone one.
If you need to make your almond meal: add raw almonds to Thermomix bowl and mill on speed 9 for 20 seconds.
Add all ingredients to Thermomix bowl, mix on speed 5 for 10 seconds.
Pour into prepared tin and bake for 25 -35 minutes. Allow to cool.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Fig and almond bliss balls
- Forest Moss Cake
- Caramilk Cheesecake variant
- Tim Tam Truffle Balls
- Soph’s easy vanilla yoghurt
- Keto Ice Cream
- Eggless edible cookie dough
- Delectable Millionaire’s Shortbread (Caramel Slice)
- Meringue Cupcakes "skuimpies"
- Healthy chocolate coconut slice
- Creamy Leche Flan
- No-bake hazelnut slice