- 2-3 ripe bananas
- 35 g coconut oil
- 3 eggs
- 1 tsp vanilla essence
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 220g Almond meal or raw almonds
- 40 g Raw Honey
Recipe is created for
Preheat oven to 180 degrees, grease and line a loaf pan or use a silicone one.
If you need to make your almond meal: add raw almonds to Thermomix bowl and mill on speed 9 for 20 seconds.
Add all ingredients to Thermomix bowl, mix on speed 5 for 10 seconds.
Pour into prepared tin and bake for 25 -35 minutes. Allow to cool.
Accessories you need
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or The Mix Australia Pty Ltd and The Mix New Zealand Ltd.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and The Mix Australia Pty Ltd and The Mix New Zealand Ltd assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Chocolate Rum and Raisin Icecream
- Chocolate Self Saucing Pudding
- Chocolate Mouse (translated from Schokoladen-Mousse recipe)
- Zserbo aka Gerbeaud cake (Hungarian layer cake)
- Jilly’s No Fail Rum Balls
- Gluten free sponge
- Christmas 🎄 jelly candys
- Variation Knafeh (Middle Eastern Custard Dessert)
- Lemon Slice
- gulten free rice cake
- Biscoff slice
- Variation Thermomix Russian Fudge