- 3 eggs
- 1/3 --- Cups blackstrap molasses
- 1/2 Cups Coconut Oil
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 tbsp Raw Honey
- 3 Cups almond meal
- 1 tsp baking soda (bicarb)
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 2 tsp ground ginger
- 2 tsp ground cinnamon
- 1/4 tsp ground cloves
Recipe is created for
In TMX bowl, combine the eggs, molasses, coconut oil, vanilla and honey and beat well Speed 5, 30 seconds.
Add to TMX bowl the rest of the ingredients and mix well, speed 6, 30 seconds.
Spread the batter in a small coconut oil greased pyrex dish.
Bake at 180 20 minutes THEN reduce heat to 110 and bake an additional 20-30 minutes until edges are brown and center firmed up.
Let cool completely before cutting.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Chocolate icecream
- Chocolate Brownie
- Heydon's Crepes
- Golden Syrup Dumplings-Using Simmering Basket
- Golden Syrup Dumplings using Blade Cover
- Banana & Hazelnut Icecream
- Caramilky Cheesecake
- Variation of Jamie Oliver’s Sticky Date Toffee Pudding
- Caramilk Ice Cream
- Caramilk Mousse with strawberries
- Caramilk baked cheesecake
- Raw Strawberry Frozen Snack Bars