- 230 g rice
- 70 g potato flour
- 70 g arrowroot flour
- 90 g sorghum flour
- 400 g rice milk
- 3/4 tsp Psyllium husk
- 2 eggs, (if you can&#039;t have eggs, try adding another 1/2tsp psyllium husk, mixed and soaked in extra 2T milk)
- 90 g Ghee
- 1 tbsp Rice malt syrup
- 15 g baking powder
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
Low salicylates, low amines, low glutamates, gluten free, dairy free (check ghee is suitable). FAILSAFE, suitable for RPAH elimination diet.
Turn on waffle iron so can pre-heat while making waffle mixture.
In a medium sized jug/bowl, add psyllium husk to rice milk & let stand.
Add rice to dry TM bowl & mill for 90 sec, sp 9. Scrape down.Mill for further 1 minute, sp 9 to get extra fine.
Add remaining flours & combine 10 sec, sp 4. Remove & set aside.
Add eggs to TM bowl. Whizz 15-20 sec, sp 9.
Add all remaining ingredients, including flours & milk mixture. Combine 10sec, sp 4.
Scrape down sides. Mix further 10sec, sp 4.
Lightly grease waffle iron with extra ghee.
Pour onto iron & cook.
ENJOY with sliced bananas (moderate amines) & maple syrup or your favourite topping!
Recipe Source: The Truthful Kitchen. Used with permission.
Note: You can substitute for your own mix of gluten free flours if you prefer, though I do find this to be a good blend for this recipe. If you have a fussy gluten junkie in your home who doesn’t like the hint of taste of sorghum flour in them, you can omit & increase the amount of potato & arrowroot flours, or use cornflour as a substitute, which will give a more neutral taste than the sorghum.You’ll also notice that my recipes don’t contain tapioca flour, guar gum or xantham gum. If you can tolerate these, you’re welcome to substitute. If using gums, you can leave out the psyllium husk.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Halawet El Jibn (Sweet Cheese Dessert)
- Pineapple upside down cake
- Choc Bliss Balls
- Refined Sugar Free Chocolate Custard
- Churro Pancakes
- Coconut Panna Cotta with tropical salsa
- Peanut butter brownie bliss balls
- Cheats Peach or Apple Kuchen
- Date rolls
- Sugar fried chestnut ls
- Musk Stick Fudge
- Chocolate creams
- Cauliflower & Chicken Salad
- Light rye bread
- No Bake Fudge Brownie - Paleo, GF, Sugar Free, Grain Free
- Cucumber Yoghurt (kheyar b laban)
- Coconut rice my way ( with a little help from the TM5)
- Jumbo Spiced Pumpkin Bread
- Beef and Guinness Stew
- Cookie Jar Biscuits
- Peppermint Black Bean Brownies
- Fruit "roll ups"
- Creamy Celeriac and Parsnip Soup
- 'Dorito-esk' Seasoning Shake