- 1 cans sweetened condensed milk
- 160 g brown sugar
- 120 g Butter
- 125 g golden syrup
- 1 pinches salt
- 200 g white chocolate, Broken in pieces
33h 0minPreparation 3h 0minBaking/Cooking
8Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
- Place Condensed Milk, Sugar, Butter, Golden Syrup and Salt in Tm Bowl.
- Cook 8min/100/Sp3 (Without the MC)
- Carefully take lid off so no condensation falls in to the Bowl. Scrape the sides of the bowl.
- Cook for 20min/Varoma/Sp3 (Without the MC) Meanwhile line a 30cm/20cm tray with baking paper.
- Place chocolate pieces and combine for 10 Sec/Spd 4
- Scrap side of the bowl. Combine for 10Sec/Spd4
- Pour into Tray Working really quickly
- Let it set. Cut to desired size.
Clean your TM Bowl by placing 500ml of Milk and Cook for 2min/100/Sp2. Kids wil LOVE this Drink AND your bowl is free from leftover fudge mixture
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Tasty Zesty Lemon Sorbet
- LEMON POSSET serves 12-18 with SUGAR FREE option
- Quick Apricot & Coconut Bliss Balls - Nut & Sugar Free
- F45 Cacao Bliss Balls
- Milo Balls
- Apple Pikelets Egg Free Adaptable
- Choc Mint Fudge
- Strawberry "Yogo"
- Spanish Cream Cheese Flan
- Small Pavlova
- Cheesecake Balls
- Black rice cake
- Healthy Gluten Free Pikelets
- BBQ Smokey Sauce
- Best Ever Carrot Cake - Gluten Free, Dairy Free, Nut Free
- Chocolate fudge cookies
- Nanna E, Raspberry Shortbread
- Salted Caramel Baileys, Cocopops and Nutella Milkshakes
- Pasta-less Lasagne
- Lisa's Vegetable Pikelets
- Apple crumble cake
- Satay Sauce
- Basic Buttercake (AWW) 1.5 quantities
- Chicken and Yoghurt Curry (Dahi Murgh)