- 1 cans sweetened condensed milk
- 160 g brown sugar
- 120 g Butter
- 125 g golden syrup
- 1 pinches salt
- 200 g white chocolate, Broken in pieces
3h 0minPreparation 3h 0minBaking/Cooking
8Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
- Place Condensed Milk, Sugar, Butter, Golden Syrup and Salt in Tm Bowl.
- Cook 8min/100/Sp3 (Without the MC)
- Carefully take lid off so no condensation falls in to the Bowl. Scrape the sides of the bowl.
- Cook for 20min/Varoma/Sp3 (Without the MC) Meanwhile line a 30cm/20cm tray with baking paper.
- Place chocolate pieces and combine for 10 Sec/Spd 4
- Scrap side of the bowl. Combine for 10Sec/Spd4
- Pour into Tray Working really quickly
- Let it set. Cut to desired size.
Clean your TM Bowl by placing 500ml of Milk and Cook for 2min/100/Sp2. Kids wil LOVE this Drink AND your bowl is free from leftover fudge mixture
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Lamb and Feta Meatballs
- Durban Naan
- Porridge for Two - with spiced fruit
- Banana Nut Bread
- Tuna Mornay
- Bulk Batch Mini Quiches 54 - 62 approx
- CREAMY SWEET POTATO SECRET RISOTTO spinach mushrooms parmesan
- Roasted Capsicum and Tomato soup with Goats Cheese
- Apricot Slice
- Russian Honey Cake
- Wagon Wheel slice
- Pumpkin and Leek Soup