- 4 level tablespoons raw cacao powder
- 2 --- avocado
- 2 level tablespoons honey or agave syrup
- 6 dates, soaked and without pip
- 1/2 pod vanilla pod seeds
- 100 g coconut milk
- 1 level tablespoon coconut oil
- 50 g dark 70% cocoa chocolate
Place chocolate in bowl and mill on speed 8 for 4 seconds. Set aside.
Combine all other ingredients in the Thermomix on speed 8 for 10-15 seconds / or until smooth and creamy.
Fold in chocolate on speed 4 for 5 seconds.
Raw cacao powder and coconut oil you will find in the health food shops.
Instead of coconutmilk you can use orange juice.
The mousse without the dark chocolate is nice as well.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Quick Reliable Fudge
- Mums Chocolate Self Saucing Pudding
- Redskin Fudge
- Sticky Date Pudding
- Orange, Blueberry & Nut Cake
- Classic lemon tart
- Madarica - Croatian chocolate slice
- Crostata ricotta with Nutella and choc chips
- HCG Apple Crisp
- Banana Anzac Crumble
- ANZAC Choccy Biccy Balls
- Aunty CECELIA's mango macadamia cheesecake recipe
- Mexican Chicken Bake
- Avocado Chocolate Bread- from Living Healthy with Chocolate
- Healthy Mousse
- Quinoa with mixed greens and yoghurt dressing
- Dukkah Roasted Cauliflower Salad with Creamy Avocado Dressing
- Salmon Salsa Stack
- Chipotle Vegetable Chilli Bowls
- Creamy Raw Pasta - AIP/Vegan Friendly
- Chicken Enchilada Soup
- Banana Cacao Smoothie
- ThermoMonts' Brazilian cheese puffs
- Best Ever Chocolate Mud Cake GAPS & Paleo Compliant