- 4 level tablespoons raw cacao powder
- 2 --- avocado
- 2 level tablespoons honey or agave syrup
- 6 dates, soaked and without pip
- 1/2 pod vanilla pod seeds
- 100 g coconut milk
- 1 level tablespoon coconut oil
- 50 g dark 70% cocoa chocolate
Place chocolate in bowl and mill on speed 8 for 4 seconds. Set aside.
Combine all other ingredients in the Thermomix on speed 8 for 10-15 seconds / or until smooth and creamy.
Fold in chocolate on speed 4 for 5 seconds.
Raw cacao powder and coconut oil you will find in the health food shops.
Instead of coconutmilk you can use orange juice.
The mousse without the dark chocolate is nice as well.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Banana, coconut and choc chip Ice cream - vegan, egg free, DF
- 5 Ingredient Peanut Butter Energy Balls
- Guilt-free vegan Chocolate Balls
- Rocky Road
- Ice Cream Sandwich Cookies
- Macha Blancmange
- Strawberry and pear pancakes
- Orange and Poppy Seed Energy Balls
- Sticky Date Baked Cheesecake
- 4 ingredient Crunchie Ice Cream Sandwiches
- Raw Raspberry and Coconut Cheesecake
- Chocolate Truffles (Brazilian Brigadeiros)
- ThermoMonts' Brazilian cheese puffs
- Best Ever Chocolate Mud Cake GAPS & Paleo Compliant
- Kale Broccoli Salad with Avocado Goats Cheese Dressing
- Chocolate Hidden Green Smoothie
- My Nacho Feast!
- Raw avocado chocolate mousse
- Quick and Creamy Guacamole
- Avocado and Cacao Mini Loaves
- Super Healthy Matcha Avo Sorbet
- Avocado cheese stuffed chicken breasts wrapped in bacon - all in one dinner
- Mustard Chicken, Bacon & Avocado Salad (inspired by Cafedelites)
- Banana Breakfast Smoothie