- 4 level tablespoons raw cacao powder
- 2 --- avocado
- 2 level tablespoons honey or agave syrup
- 6 dates, soaked and without pip
- 1/2 pod vanilla pod seeds
- 100 g coconut milk
- 1 level tablespoon coconut oil
- 50 g dark 70% cocoa chocolate
Place chocolate in bowl and mill on speed 8 for 4 seconds. Set aside.
Combine all other ingredients in the Thermomix on speed 8 for 10-15 seconds / or until smooth and creamy.
Fold in chocolate on speed 4 for 5 seconds.
Raw cacao powder and coconut oil you will find in the health food shops.
Instead of coconutmilk you can use orange juice.
The mousse without the dark chocolate is nice as well.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Raspberry Swirl Cheesecakes
- Raw vegan peanut butter slice (converted from @nourishnotpunish)
- Raw vegan jam donut balls
- Risotto of Dried Fruits
- Lemon Delicious Pudding
- Crandate choc balls
- Lemon Bars
- Naked bliss balls
- Chocolate Weetbix Bliss Balls
- Dairy Free Chocolate Coconut Ice-cream Fructose Free
- Raw Vegan Lemon Cheesecake
- Salted Caramel Cheese Cake Slice (No Bake)
- My Nacho Feast!
- Raw avocado chocolate mousse
- Quick and Creamy Guacamole
- Avocado and Cacao Mini Loaves
- Super Healthy Matcha Avo Sorbet
- Avocado cheese stuffed chicken breasts wrapped in bacon - all in one dinner
- Mustard Chicken, Bacon & Avocado Salad (inspired by Cafedelites)
- Banana Breakfast Smoothie
- Brilliant Red Buddha Bowl
- Avocado Bowl
- Healthy chocolate mousse - Louise Keats
- Nic's Avo Dip