- 4 level tablespoons raw cacao powder
- 2 --- avocado
- 2 level tablespoons honey or agave syrup
- 6 dates, soaked and without pip
- 1/2 pod vanilla pod seeds
- 100 g coconut milk
- 1 level tablespoon coconut oil
- 50 g dark 70% cocoa chocolate
Place chocolate in bowl and mill on speed 8 for 4 seconds. Set aside.
Combine all other ingredients in the Thermomix on speed 8 for 10-15 seconds / or until smooth and creamy.
Fold in chocolate on speed 4 for 5 seconds.
Raw cacao powder and coconut oil you will find in the health food shops.
Instead of coconutmilk you can use orange juice.
The mousse without the dark chocolate is nice as well.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Christmas Pudding - Gluten Free or Regular
- White Chocolate and Macadamia Cheesecake
- Variation Stewed Rhubarb and Apple
- Basque Cheesecake
- Paleo dates, macadamia and cacao bliss balls
- Vegan Sweet Potato Waffles
- Choc Mint Hummus
- Sticky Date Pudding with Caramel Sauce
- Coconut matcha panna cotta
- Macarons with White Chocolate and Raspberry Ganache
- TLC Buttercream
- Deconstructed eton mess - Beni Orwell
- Creamy Raw Pasta - AIP/Vegan Friendly
- Chicken Enchilada Soup
- Banana Cacao Smoothie
- ThermoMonts' Brazilian cheese puffs
- Best Ever Chocolate Mud Cake GAPS & Paleo Compliant
- Kale Broccoli Salad with Avocado Goats Cheese Dressing
- Chocolate Hidden Green Smoothie
- My Nacho Feast!
- Raw avocado chocolate mousse
- Quick and Creamy Guacamole
- Avocado and Cacao Mini Loaves
- Super Healthy Matcha Avo Sorbet