- 120 g raw hazeluts
- 45 g raw cacao powder
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 65 g Maple syrup
- 1 pinch Sea salt, fine
- 260 g raw cashews, soaked overnight
- 160 g Maple syrup
- 120 g water
- 1/2 tsp Sea salt, fine
- 120 g Nut Butter, see notes
- 110 g coconut oil
- 50 g raw cacao powder
- 80 g coconut oil, melted
- 80 g Maple syrup
- 25 g raw cacao powder
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 100 g hazelnuts, whole or chopped for decoration
1. Place hazelnuts into TM bowl and mill for 4 seconds, speed 9
2. Add remaining Crust ingredients and mix for 10 seconds, speed 4 to combine.
3. Press mixture into 22cm springform pan
No need to wash bowl.
1. Place soaked cashews, maple syrup, water and salt into TM bowl and blend 45 seconds, speed 9
2. Add remaining Filling ingredients and mix for 10 seconds, speed 6 until well combined. May need to scrape down bowl and mix again.
3. Pour Filling onto Crust, cover pan with foil and place in the freezer for at least 5 hours to set.
Place all Topping ingredients into a jar or small bowl and mix with a fork to combine.
Pour a little of the Topping over the frozen cheesecake and sprinkle with whole or chopped hazelnuts working quickly as the topping will set fast.
Accessories you need
Use any Nut Butter of choice eg Peanut Butter, Almond Butter. I use this one
Use any leftover topping as a healthy "Ice Magic"
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Sticky Date Cheesecake with Caramel Fudge Sauce
- Choc Mint Bliss Ball Slice
- I’ve tried every vegan chocolate energy ball recipe going – this is the best one
- Peachy Whip
- JCN Protein Balls (sugar free)
- Quick n Easy Vanilla Slice
- Caramilk Vanilla Slice
- Roasted strawberry icecream
- Thermomix Fig Salami
- Almond and oat Bliss Balls
- Traditional Welsh Cakes
- White Jumbo Soft and Fluffy Bread
- Clinker Cheesecake Slice
- Chicken and Sweetcorn Puree - Annabel Karmel Recipe
- Variation Ginger and Soy Glazed Salmon with Bok Choy and Coconut Rice
- Sun-dried Tomato and Basil Pizza Dough
- Sausages with onion gravy and vegetables
- Chickpea Dosa
- Chicken and Corn Risotto
- Black Bean Paste (sauce)
- Mars Bar Cheesecake
- Violet Crumble Cheesecake
- Chocolate Panforte