- 120 g raw hazeluts
- 45 g raw cacao powder
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 65 g Maple syrup
- 1 pinch Sea salt, fine
- 260 g raw cashews, soaked overnight
- 160 g Maple syrup
- 120 g water
- 1/2 tsp Sea salt, fine
- 120 g Nut Butter, see notes
- 110 g coconut oil
- 50 g raw cacao powder
- 80 g coconut oil, melted
- 80 g Maple syrup
- 25 g raw cacao powder
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 100 g hazelnuts, whole or chopped for decoration
1. Place hazelnuts into TM bowl and mill for 4 seconds, speed 9
2. Add remaining Crust ingredients and mix for 10 seconds, speed 4 to combine.
3. Press mixture into 22cm springform pan
No need to wash bowl.
1. Place soaked cashews, maple syrup, water and salt into TM bowl and blend 45 seconds, speed 9
2. Add remaining Filling ingredients and mix for 10 seconds, speed 6 until well combined. May need to scrape down bowl and mix again.
3. Pour Filling onto Crust, cover pan with foil and place in the freezer for at least 5 hours to set.
Place all Topping ingredients into a jar or small bowl and mix with a fork to combine.
Pour a little of the Topping over the frozen cheesecake and sprinkle with whole or chopped hazelnuts working quickly as the topping will set fast.
Accessories you need
Use any Nut Butter of choice eg Peanut Butter, Almond Butter. I use this one
Use any leftover topping as a healthy "Ice Magic"
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Raw Low Carb Mini Avocado Cheesecakes
- Chocolate Brownies - Grandma's Recipe
- Raspberry Coconut Dessert Bowl
- Mango ice cream, sugar free and dairy free
- Protein banana ice cream
- Easy Vanilla Icecream
- Chocolate summer cups
- Dairy Free Strawberries & Cream Weiss Bars
- Strawberries & Cream Weiss Bars
- Easy Lemon Cheesecake with Raspberry Jelly
- Vegan Choc Orange Bliss Balls (GF)
- Vegan Choc Mint Bliss Balls (GF)
- Sweet potato curry
- LCHF NO BAKE JAFFA CHEESECAKES
- Annabel Karmel's Chicken with Apricots by Domestic Thermominx
- Bindy’s Mud Cake
- Deep Dark Chocolate Cake
- Quinoa with mixed greens and yoghurt dressing
- Portuguese Milk Buns
- Kristie's Oil Free Chicken Marinate
- Vegan Bolognese Pasta Sauce
- Thick Bechamel Sauce
- Corn and Cheese Balls
- Mixie's cold brew coffee