- 120 g raw hazeluts
- 45 g raw cacao powder
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 65 g Maple syrup
- 1 pinch Sea salt, fine
- 260 g raw cashews, soaked overnight
- 160 g Maple syrup
- 120 g water
- 1/2 tsp Sea salt, fine
- 120 g Nut Butter, see notes
- 110 g coconut oil
- 50 g raw cacao powder
- 80 g coconut oil, melted
- 80 g Maple syrup
- 25 g raw cacao powder
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 100 g hazelnuts, whole or chopped for decoration
1. Place hazelnuts into TM bowl and mill for 4 seconds, speed 9
2. Add remaining Crust ingredients and mix for 10 seconds, speed 4 to combine.
3. Press mixture into 22cm springform pan
No need to wash bowl.
1. Place soaked cashews, maple syrup, water and salt into TM bowl and blend 45 seconds, speed 9
2. Add remaining Filling ingredients and mix for 10 seconds, speed 6 until well combined. May need to scrape down bowl and mix again.
3. Pour Filling onto Crust, cover pan with foil and place in the freezer for at least 5 hours to set.
Place all Topping ingredients into a jar or small bowl and mix with a fork to combine.
Pour a little of the Topping over the frozen cheesecake and sprinkle with whole or chopped hazelnuts working quickly as the topping will set fast.
Accessories you need
Use any Nut Butter of choice eg Peanut Butter, Almond Butter. I use this one
Use any leftover topping as a healthy "Ice Magic"
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Rice Krispie Bars
- Rhonda's Rocky Road
- Low FODMAP Choc Peanut Bliss Balls
- Tenina's Salted Caramel Ice Cream
- Peanut Bites
- Lemon Cake dairy, nut & wheat free
- Healthier Vanilla Custard
- Orange Cake - Light and tasty
- Giant Choc Chip Cookie Cake
- Nutella Skillet Brownie
- Quick blueberry (or any fruit) pie!
- Healthy Choc Chip Cookie Dough Protein Balls
- My Everyday White Bread
- Coffee Streusel Muffins
- Treens Thai Pumpkin & Kumera Soup
- Passionfruit Slice
- Sandwhich Bread
- Gluten free sandwich bread
- Chorizo Fettucini with Spinach, Parmesan & Lemon Herb Butter
- Strawberry jelly slice
- Birria Tacos - TikTok Tacos
- Chelsea Winter Morrocan Chicken and Apricot Salad
- Anzac Biccies
- Cheats High Protein Nacho’s