- 50 grams raisins
- 60 grams dark rum
- 395 can sweetened condensed milk
- 200 grams brown sugar
- 2 tbsp glucose syrup
- 120 grams Butter
- 200 grams milk chocolate, chopped
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
1. Grease a 20cm square cake pan and line the base and sides with baking paper
2. Grate chocolate in TM for 5 sec/sp9. Set aside
3. Place raisins and rum into the bowl and heat 2mins/80C/sp2 (MC off). Set aside with chocolate
4. Add to TM bowl condensed milk, butter, sugar and glucose and cook 8 mins/100C/sp3 (MC off)
5. Scrap down sides with spatula and cook for a further 20 mins/varoma/sp3 (MC off)
6. Add chocolate and rum and raisin mix into TM bowl and combine 10 sec//sp4
7. Pour into lined square tray and refrigerate until set.
8. Turn fudge onto clean work surface and cut into ten 2cm X 5cm rectangles
Accessories you need
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Mango and Coconut pudding (low sugar)
- marble cheese brownies
- Toblerone & Caramel Simple Ice Cream
- Jules Bliss Balls
- Rocky Road
- Choc Mousse 2 ingredients low Fodmap
- Cookie Dough Protein Bars
- Variation Choc Mint Bliss Balls with Crown Mints
- One Minute Snickers from Wholefood Simply
- Indian rice pudding
- Caramilk No Bake Cheesecake
- Creamy Fruit Cake
- Passionfruit and coconut cake
- Variation Clone of World's Greatest Banana Cake - quick wholemeal version
- Cranberry, Oats and White Chocolate Biscuits.
- Bounty Cake
- Double choc caramel slice
- French Chocolate Teacake
- Nut butter Porridge
- Protein Bars
- All in one apple, carrot and blueberry cake
- Easy Lemon Cake
- Gluten Free Shortcrust Pastry