- 300 g raw sugar
- 50 g 100% Maple Syrup
- 50 g unsalted butter
- 2 heaped teaspoons natural vanilla extract
- 2 tsp sea salt
- 500 g cream
- 100 g full cream milk
- 4 eggs
- 150 g dark chocolate, chopped (optional)
Recipe is created for
Place sugar into TM bowl and pulverise for 10 secs/speed 9.
Add Maple Syrup, butter and vanilla and cook for 15 mins/Varoma temp/speed 1.
Add salt, cream, milk and whisk together for 30 secs/speed 5.
Reduce to speed 4 and introduce eggs one at a time into the hot mixture as the blade rotates.
Cook a further 5 mins/100°C/speed 4.
Pour into cold metal tin and freeze.
After 2-4 hours when partially frozen, remix for 1 min/speed 5-6 to give a creamier
Fold through chocolate chunks after remixing on speed 1 for a few seconds.
Pour into cold tin and freeze for up to 12 hours before serving.
Other users also liked...
- PINEAPPLE DOUGHNUTS
- DATE CRESCENT
- Easter chocolate egg nests
- Rima’s Lebanese Cocktail
- Aish al saraya
- Awwama (Lebanese sweet dumplings)
- Oat Milk Yogurt
- Rima’s Lebanese pistachio ice cream
- cocoa - energy balls (vegan&raw)
- Hazelnut and Amaranth Chocolate
- Variation Choc Peppermint Balls
- Choc Peanut Butter Bliss Balls
- Spiced pear jam and chorizo
- Barbecued pork ribs
- Satay noodle salad
- Taco seasoning
- Chocolate fondant cake
- Cheat's sourdough
- Spicy beef noodle soup (TM6 only)- Chef Mark Southon
- Sous vide fillet of beef with mushroom custard (TM6 only) - Chef Mark Southon
- Mashed potatoes
- Chiang mai noodles
- Spiced chocolate doughnuts - Louise Keats
- Steamed Sea bass in galangal, lemongrass & turmeric, wrapped in banana leaf & served with green mango salad - Chef Luke Nguyen