- 0.5 litre pure (thin) cream
- 100 grams raw sugar
- 40 grams cream cheese
- 5 eggs
- 135 grams ricotta
- 2 teaspoons thick Greek-style yoghurt
- 2 tablespoons Rum, optional
- 1 lemon, zest & juice
- homemade blackberry jam, to serve
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
Preheat the oven to 180 degrees C.
Place all ingredients, except the jam, into the TM bowl and with the MC in place blend for 10 seconds and speed 8 (or until very smooth).
Divide the mixture among 6 ramkins. Place the ramekins in a roasting pan, then fill the pan with enough boiling water to come halfway up the sides of the ramekins.
Bake for 30 minutes or until golden and set but with a slight wobble.
Serve with home-made blackberry (or other) jam.
Accessories you need
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Variation Choc Mint Bliss Balls with Crown Mints
- One Minute Snickers from Wholefood Simply
- Indian rice pudding
- Caramilk No Bake Cheesecake
- White Chocolate, Cherry Brandy Balls
- Churros - Gluten free
- Chocolate avocado mousse
- Fresh mango muesli
- Layelles too easy Caramilk Tart
- No bake Malteser cheesecake with caramilk swirl
- Baked Espresso Martini Cheesecake with Kahlua Syrup
- Lemon Drizzle Cake
- Home-made Chai
- Spring Green Smoothie
- Dried pear, date and almond loaf
- Almond Berry Muffins
- Pea and Mint Croquettes
- Indian Cauliflower Rice
- Faux Gras (vegetarian Foie Gras) from David Lebovitz
- Berry Green Smoothie
- Blueberry & Banana Breakfast Muffins (adapted from My Darling Lemon Thyme)
- Warm Millet with Berry Compote
- Pumpkin Falafels
- American Banana Bread
- Vegan Pasta Carbonara
- Nigella's Rosemary rememberance cake
- Sesame bars Cookidoo - translated from Italian
- Indian rice pudding
- Vegan Tofu Ricotta Lasagna Roll Ups
- Creamed Salmon Loaf
- Lemon sprinkle cookies
- Spinach and ricotta pie
- Cranberry & Prosciutto Stuffing Cups
- Green wellness juice