- 6 Ripe Peaches, cut into quarters and stones removed
- 4 heaped teaspoons caster sugar
- 1 vanilla pod, cut lengthwise and seeds removed
- 1 teaspoon honey
- 3 tablespoons water
- 125 g Butter, at room temperature
- 125 g caster sugar
- 2 eggs, at room temperature
- 125 g Self Raising Flour
Recipe is created for
Preheat oven to 180 degrees.
Put peaches, caster sugar, vanilla pod seeds, honey and water into TM bowl and cook for 10 minutes at 70 degrees on "Counter-clockwise operation" +"Gentle stir setting" .
Pour into a greased oven proof dish or bowl.
Without cleaning TM bowl, put butter and sugar into TM bowl and mix for 30 seconds on speed 5. Scrape down bowl with spatula.
Add eggs and mix for 5 seconds on speed 5. Scrape down bowl with spatula.
Add self-raising flour and mix for 10 seconds on speed 5.
Spread batter over the peaches and bake in the oven for 45 minutes.
Serve warm with fresh whipped cream or vanilla ice-cream.
Summertime Peach Pudding
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Walnut Crescent Cookies
- Choc. Peanut Butter Crumble Balls
- Best Ever Banana Cake with Frosting
- South African Milk Food - Frummel Melkkos
- Russian custard
- Chloe’s Caramel Fudge
- Nutri-Grain Bars
- Banana & Plum Breakfast Bars
- Sweet Green Detox Juice
- Broccoli and Corn Nuggets
- Spicy Tea (Masala Chai)
- Janine's - Creamy Pasta Sauce - Thermie and Friends