- 6 Ripe Peaches, cut into quarters and stones removed
- 4 heaped teaspoons caster sugar
- 1 vanilla pod, cut lengthwise and seeds removed
- 1 teaspoon honey
- 3 tablespoons water
- 125 g Butter, at room temperature
- 125 g caster sugar
- 2 eggs, at room temperature
- 125 g Self Raising Flour
Recipe is created for
Preheat oven to 180 degrees.
Put peaches, caster sugar, vanilla pod seeds, honey and water into TM bowl and cook for 10 minutes at 70 degrees on +.
Pour into a greased oven proof dish or bowl.
Without cleaning TM bowl, put butter and sugar into TM bowl and mix for 30 seconds on speed 5. Scrape down bowl with spatula.
Add eggs and mix for 5 seconds on speed 5. Scrape down bowl with spatula.
Add self-raising flour and mix for 10 seconds on speed 5.
Spread batter over the peaches and bake in the oven for 45 minutes.
Serve warm with fresh whipped cream or vanilla ice-cream.
Summertime Peach Pudding
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Rima’s Lebanese pistachio ice cream
- cocoa - energy balls (vegan&raw)
- Hazelnut and Amaranth Chocolate
- Variation Choc Peppermint Balls
- Choc Peanut Butter Bliss Balls
- Honey and Rosemary Upside Down Fig Cake
- Choc Protein Balls
- Coffee whip (dairy free, egg free, vegan)
- Quick Vanilla & Citrus Protein Bliss Balls
- Variation pineapple and mango soft serve
- French Apple Tart with Pastry Cream
- Gin & Tonic Sorbet
- Snowy’s Pork Ribs
- Fluffy Coffee Whip - aka Dalgona
- Broccoli and Kale Soup
- lynnes chocolate mud cake
- Home made Tim tam Cookie dough
- Steak & Kidney pie (paleo, AIP)
- Fluffy scones
- Crusty Loaf
- Chocolate Brownie - Adapted from Long Track Pantry Jugiong NSW
- Green goodness soup
- Oatmeal recipe
- Oat and Date Bites