- 5 eggs
- 200 grams sugar raw
- 500 grams mascarpone - italian cheese
- 2 packages savoiardi biscuits
- coffee, espresso
- cocoa powder, 70% cocoa
- 1 pinches salt
- 0.5 tsp white vinegar
1h 0minPreparation 1h 0minBaking/Cooking
8Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
- Put the egg yoke and the sugar in the bowl. Insert the butterfly whisk and turn on speed 4 for 6 minutes.
- Remove the butterfly whisk. Add the mascarpone and turn on speed 3 for 2 minutes.
- Put the cream into a container. Clean and dry the bowl
Add the egg whites, a pinch of salt and 1/2 tsp of white vinegar.
Insert the butterfly whisk.
Turn to speed 4 for 7 minutes.
- Slowly incorporate the egg whites to the first part of the cream with a wooden spatula.
- Meanwhile, prepare some strong black coffe and let it completely cool down in the freezer.
quickly soak each savoiardi biscuit into the coffe (1 second each side is more than enough) and lay them down into a rectangular plate.
Once you filled the area, add a layer of cream.
Repeat at least one more layer of biscuits and cream.
- Add cocoa powder on the top of the tiramisu
First part of the cream
Second part of the cream
Coffee and assembling
You can freeze your tiramisu. Remember to take it out of the freezer at least 1 hour before serving.
You can add rhum to the coffee if you want.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Delicious healthy version of Lemon Slice - Dairy Free
- Strawberry Frozen yogurt
- Nanna's Lemon Sago
- Tim Tam tarts (or cheesecake)
- Black rice steam cake gluten-free
- Easy strawberry baked cheesecake
- VEGAN CHOC MINT FUDGE
- VEGAN SALTED CARAMEL FUDGE
- Cherry ripe ice-cream slice
- Creamy Vanilla Ice-cream
- Nutella chocolate mousse
- Chocolate crackle Caramel slice
- The Daily Mix - Bolognese Sauce
- Vegetarian 'meatballs' (contains Nuts)
- Coconut and Cashew Butter
- Honey Jumble Cake
- LS Spelt Bread
- Mushroom & Vegetable Quinotto (Vegetarian)
- Chicken Bone Broth Soup and whole steamed chook
- Leberkäse (Bavarian meat loaf)
- ❤Zucchini Slice❤
- ❤Spinach & fetta and pull-apart bread❤
- Tear and share brie, garlic + herb bread wreath
- BBQ Chicken & Sweet Potato Meatloaf with Cheesy Centre