- 85 g almonds
- 65 g dessicated coconut
- 2 tablespoons Coconut Flour
- 1.5 tablespoons raw cacao powder
- 70 g Pure Maple Syrup
- 2 tablespoons coconut oil
- 1 pinch salt, flaked
- 260 g Shredded coconut
- 170 g coconut milk
- 60 g coconut oil
- 110 g Maple syrup
- 1/2 teaspoon Vanilla Bean Paste
- 50 g cacao powder, raw
- 70 g coconut oil
- 100 g Maple Syrup, pure
- 1 pinch salt, sea, fine
3h 0minPreparation 3h 0minBaking/Cooking
8Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
1. Mill the almonds, speed 6 for 5 to 7 seconds, until an almond meal consistency. Combine almond meal with the dessicated coconut.
2. Over medium-high heat, cook the almond and coconut mix in a dry frypan until the coconut and almonds ate toasted. Allow mixture to cool.
3. return the almond and coconut mix to the thermomix bowl and add the remaining ingredients. Mix speed 5 for 5 seconds until combined. Scrape down the bowl and repeat if needed.
4. Press into a lined tray and chill.
1. Without cleanung the bowl, place all ingredients in the bowl and mix speed 5, 10 seconds. Scrape down the bowl and mix again speed 5, 5 seconds.
2. Spread over the base and press down. Chill for 2 hours. Clean and dry bowl.
1. Place all ingredients in the bowl. Melt and mix the ingredients together, 50°C, speed 3 for 2 minutes.
2. Pour over the slice and refrigerate until set.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Dairy Free Peanut Butter Custard
- Lemon Bundino ( Italian lemon pudding)
- Peppermint Slice
- Crostata di Ricotta (Almond and Ricotta tart)
- Masala Chai Spiced Banana Bread
- Cashew cream
- Coconut and Mango Jelly
- Chai Choc Puddings - low sugar
- LCM bars - low sugar
- Apricot, Date & Coconut Bliss Balls
- Coconut Rough
- Almond Butter Fudge