- 4 brown onions, Cut into quarters
- 600 g celery stalk, chopped into 5-10cm pieces
- 10 sprigs parsley
- 3 cloves garlic
- 6 carrots, chopped into 3cm pieces
- 2 zucchini, chopped into 3cm pieces
- 2 sprigs fresh thyme, leaves only
- 2 leaves fresh basil
- 2 sprigs oregano, fresh, leaves only
- 1 cans chopped tomatoes
- 2 level tbsp tomato paste, See cookidoo for recipe
- 3000 g lean beef mince
- 4 tbsp olive oil
- 1 red capsicum, chopped into strips
- 2 tbsp Vegetable stock paste, see cookidoo for recipe
Recipe is created for
- 1) Place carrot, zucchin, celery and capsium in bowl, chop 5seconds/speed 7, scrape down sides of mixing bowl re chop if required. Scarpe contents of bowl into varoma and set aside (allow excess liquid to drain out of varoma).
without rinsing mixing bowl.
2)Place 1 tablespoon olive oil, onion and garlic into mixing bowl, chop 4 seconds/speed 9.
3)Scarpe down sides of mixing bowl with spatula, replace lid and add varmoma with vegetable mix on lid and saute 12 mins/100degrees/speed 2.
4)empty contnets of bowl and varoma into large large serving dish and set aside.
5)without rising bowl, add 1 tablespoon olive oil, 1500grams mince, 1/2 tin of tomatoes 1 table spoon tomato paste and 1 table spoon vegetbale stock paste cook for 8 min/120degrees/"Counter-clockwise operation" /speed 1
6)scrape base and blades of mxing bowl with spatula, cook 30 minutes/100 degrees/"Counter-clockwise operation" /speed 1, place simmering basket ontop instead of MC.
7) empty contents of mixing bowl into large serving dish, cover and set aisde with vegies. repeat steps 5 and 6 with the reamining 1.5kg mince.
set mix ingridents in serving dish togther and serve as desired over mashed potato or pasta or as is.
Accessories you need
keep serving dish covered in the oven in between adding between steps 6 and 7.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Could it be Gravy - Failsafe/RPAH Friendly
- Steamed South Pacific Fish
- Pork Pot Stickers
- Gluten Free Cheesy Garlic Bread
- Vegetable Stock Paste - Failsafe/RPAH Friendly
- Savoury Bites
- Chicken rice paste
- Hainanese Chicken
- Chicken in Black Bean Sauce
- Mince Chow Mein with Pumpkin
- Variation Vegetarian nachos
- Beanie's Pork and Chive Dumplings