- 500 grams mixed vegetables, Broccoli, carrot, zucchini, beans
- 4 fillets chicken breast, Butterflied
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 2 tablespoons seeded mustard
- 2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 200 grams cream
- 150 grams Milk
- 3 heaped tablespoons cornflour
- 1 heaped teaspoon tumeric
- 1 tablespoon Vegetable stock paste
- 500 grams sweet potato
- 125 grams Milk
- 25 grams Butter
- Salt and pepper, To taste
8Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
1. Add sweet potato and milk to Thermomix bowl.
2. Using a wet piece of baking paper, place chicken fillet pieces on the varoma tray, evenly spaced and ensuring the steam can enter the tray from below.
3. In the varoma dish place the mixed vegetables, cut evenly to your preference, ensuring you leave space for the steam to enter the tray.
4. Start the cooking for 20 minutes, varoma temperature, speed 1.5, reverse.
5. When done, check chicken and veggies are cooked through, transfer to thermoserver to keep warm.
6. Add butter to sweet potato in bowl, mix for 20 seconds on speed 5 or until mashed to your liking. Transfer to thermoserver to keep warm. Do not rinse the bowl.
1. Add all ingredients to the bowl.
2. Set to 10 minutes, 100 degrees, speed 3.
3. Check sauce has thickened, you may need to add more cornflour and cook an additional 2 minutes using same settings.
4. Serve drizzled over chicken, vegetables and mashed sweet potato.
Mashed sweet potato, chicken and steamed veggies
Honey mustard sauce
Accessories you need
You can use any cut of chicken, just be sure to cut it into pieces that will steam through. Tenderloins are a good size As a guide.
Any seasonal vegetables work well as long as they are uniform in size and will cook at roughly the same time. Don't through spinach in with carrots for example.
The sauce freezes well if you don't use it all.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.