- 400 gram chicken breast, You can use mince
- 4 shallots, quartered
- 1 to 2 red chilli, halved, with or without seeds depending on liking
- 20 gram coriander, or to liking
Add all ingredients into TM Bowl
Blend SP 6, 1 minute or to mince meat consistency.
Roll into patties and cook on BBQ or in frypan with a spray of olive oil.
If using mince chop veges fist SP 6, 20 seconds. Add mince and blend together SP 4, 20 seconds.
Can be used as a starter or nibbles with dipping sauce or servced with a salad as a main.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Beef Rendang (Indonesian Beef, Chilli And Coconut Dry Curry)
- The best beef burger patties-Gluten free
- Sous vide fillet of beef with mushroom custard (TM6 only) - Chef Mark Southon
- CHICKEN AND PRAWN LAKSA
- Variation To "My Savoury Mince"
- Slow Cooker Chilli Con Carne (using whole beef)
- Lebanese Kafta
- Maccas Cheeseburgers
- Chicken and Veg Pie
- Chiang mai noodles
- Slow-cook turmeric paste for lamb
- Raw Kebbe