- 400 gram chicken breast, You can use mince
- 4 shallots, quartered
- 1 to 2 red chilli, halved, with or without seeds depending on liking
- 20 gram coriander, or to liking
Add all ingredients into TM Bowl
Blend SP 6, 1 minute or to mince meat consistency.
Roll into patties and cook on BBQ or in frypan with a spray of olive oil.
If using mince chop veges fist SP 6, 20 seconds. Add mince and blend together SP 4, 20 seconds.
Can be used as a starter or nibbles with dipping sauce or servced with a salad as a main.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Paleo: Phat Si Ew
- Monday Night (Beef or Lamb) Curry
- Italian Beef Ragu
- lchf chicken chirizo balls
- Curried Meatloves with BBQ Glaze Sauce
- 3 ways chicken fajitas
- Stuffed Burgers
- SWEET& SOUR PORK
- Zanzibar Coconut Chicken Curry
- Hainanese Chicken Rice
- Babi Guling - Balinese Roast Pork
- Beef Larb (Spicy Beef Salad)