- 3 sprigs spring onions
- 3 cloves garlic, chopped
- 5 slices ginger
- 60 grams honey, 30 grams to be used for roasting
- 2 heaped tablespoons Five Spice Powder
- 1 heaped tablespoons cinnamon powder
- 1 tablespoon sesame oil
- 1 teaspoon pepper
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon powder
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 1 dash salt
- 1.5 litres water
1h 50minPreparation 1h 40minBaking/Cooking
8Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
Rinse Chicken and cavity and pat dry
Crack the leg joints by extending and tie the legs together with rubber band or string. And fold the wings behind the chicken
Insert Spring onion (tied), garlic and ginger into the cavity and a pinch of salt
Pierce skin and marinate Chicken by mixing 30 grams honey, five spice, sesame oil, pepper, cinnamon, paprika, salt onto the skin and set aside for 30 mins or you could use now and place in Varoma
Place 1.5 litres of water into . Place Varoma into position. Cook the chicken for 70 minutes, Varoma, Speed 2
For Golden skin, brush remaining 30gram honey onto Chicken and place into preheated Oven 180 degrees and Roast for 10 to 15 minutes or more. Otherwise leave to rest for another 10 minutes inside varoma to ensure its cooked properly
For more asian recipes follow my facebook page ThermoAusAsia , thanks
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Cheats kousa
- Chicken and Leek Risotto
- Mum's chicken stuffing
- Meatballs with Sauce & Veggie Noodles
- Slow Cooked Curried Mince
- Beef Rendang (Indonesian Beef, Chilli And Coconut Dry Curry)
- The best beef burger patties-Gluten free
- Sous vide fillet of beef with mushroom custard (TM6 only) - Chef Mark Southon
- CHICKEN AND PRAWN LAKSA
- Variation To "My Savoury Mince"
- Slow Cooker Chilli Con Carne (using whole beef)
- Lebanese Kafta
- Chwee Kueh (Steamed Rice Cake)
- Homemade Ricotta Herb Dip
- Raw Jaffa Slice
- Healthy Peanut Butter and Chocolate Blondies
- Superhealthy Kids' Double Chocolate Banana Cake
- Bavarian Spice Rub - Best Chicken Rub Ever!
- Delicious scones made in the Airfryer
- Halawet El Rez
- Mac 'n' Cheese (with hidden veg)
- Spaghetti Bolognese Hidden vegetables
- Cheat's Cream cheese (Philly cheese substitute)
- Cheats kousa