THERMOMIX ® RECIPE
- 250 grams cream cheese
- 100 grams Trimmed bacon, Large diced pieces
- 5 grams fresh chives
- 1-2 teaspoon garlic
- 500 grams chicken breast
- 1 egg
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 20g bread crumbs
- 1 teaspoon Garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon Onion powder
- 200g mushrooms
- 1 clove garlic
- 30g Butter
- 5g olive oil
- 70g Dry white wine or brandy
- 5 sprigs shallots
- 15g Worcestershire sauce
- 20g Dijon mustard
- 250g cream
- 20g Corn Flour
- Salt & pepper to taste
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
- Place garlic and chives in TM bowl and chop 5sec/spd 7, scrape down the bowl.
- Add cream cheese and mix 20sec/spd 3
- Add bacon strips and combine 20sec /spd 2
- Add Chicken, egg, breadcrumbs and salt to the TM bowl and mince 40sec/spd 9
Preheat oven to 180°c and fry pan to medium heat
(I use a dutch oven, so I dont preheat the oven)
Wet your hands and devide the chicken mixture into 4 balls
Flatten ball out and add a decent chunk of the cream cheese mixture to the center of the chicken patty and fold the chicken mixture around the cheese, be sure to seal it up well.
Combine the breadcrumb ingredients and dip each ball into the crumbs, coating evenly.
Fry the balls until golden and then transfer until oven and continue to cook for approximately 10 minutes OR fry in a dutch oven and then put the lid on and let bake for 10 minutes.
Slice Mushrooms and set aside.
Place garlic in TM bowl and chop 5 secs/ spd 7, scrape down bowl.
Trim shallots and cut into large chunks, chop 2 secs/spd7, scrape down bowl.
Add butter andolive olive oil and sautee for 4 min/varoma/
Add wine or brandy and sautee 2 min/varoma/
Add mushrooms, salt and pepper 4min/varoma/
Add cream, worcestershire sauce, dijon mustard and corn flour 10 minutes/varoma/
Prepare the stuffing
Prepare the chicken
Assemble and cook
Accessories you need
With thanks to goodtukka for the mushroom diane sauce
And skinny mixers for the chicken preperation steps.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Beef Burger Patties
- Paleo/keto Cajun chicken snitty & slaw
- Kefta and Potato Casserole with Lebanese Rice
- Xanthe’s Butter Chicken
- Creamy chicken, bacon, mushroom & veggie pie filling
- Lamb Rogan Josh
- Bao Buns
- Thai Chicken and Pork Balls
- Chicken & Veg Galette
- Variation Clone of Chicken Enchiladas - Lauren
- Mouthwatering Meatloaf with Sensational Sauce
- Chicken Thai Green curry
- Horseradish cream Taela-Made
- Colcannon (Irish Mash Potato) Taela-Made
- Bearnaise Sauce Taela-Made
- Corn Fritters Taela-Made
- Chocolate Bread and Butter Pudding Taela-Made
- Lemon Garlic Myrtle Chicken Taela-Made
- Onion Rings Taela-Made
- Creamy Garlic Prawn & Zucchini linguine Taela-Made
- Cheesy Baked Katsu Japanese Curry Taela-Made
- Pizza bread rolls Taela-Made
- Mushy Peas Taela-Made
- Chile Con Queso Dip Taela-Made