- 2 level tbsp Olive Oil.
- 2 cloves garlic
- 0.5 pieces onion
- 50g grams brown sugar
- 4 tablespoons dark soy sauce
- 300 grams Tomato ketchup
- 500 grams chicken breast
- 4 portion bread rolls
- 4 leaves Lettuce, Leaves
8Recipe is created for
Place oil in the Thermomix, with the garlic and onion - chop on speed 7 for 3 seconds
Sautee for 2-3 min on Veroma speed 1
Add all other ingrediance except bread rolls and lettuce
Cook at 100'c for 25 min
Check chicken is cooked -
Shred chicken in sauce on speed 3 until it reaches the desired shredded state that you want.
Place shredded chicken onto home made bread roll with lettice on top - ready to eat
simple and easy
Accessories you need
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Zanzibar Coconut Chicken Curry
- Hainanese Chicken Rice
- Babi Guling - Balinese Roast Pork
- Beef Larb (Spicy Beef Salad)
- Babi Rica - Indonesian Spicy Pork Curry
- Whole Steamed Chicken with Stock
- Leberkäse (Bavarian meat loaf)
- BBQ Chicken & Sweet Potato Meatloaf with Cheesy Centre
- Thai Chicken Burgers
- Traditional Chicken Cacciatore
- Ebony’s Butter Chicken
- Turkey and Ricotta Cannelloni with vegetable sauce