- 2 level tbsp Olive Oil.
- 2 cloves garlic
- 0.5 pieces onion
- 50g grams brown sugar
- 4 tablespoons dark soy sauce
- 300 grams Tomato ketchup
- 500 grams chicken breast
- 4 portion bread rolls
- 4 leaves Lettuce, Leaves
8Recipe is created for
Place oil in the Thermomix, with the garlic and onion - chop on speed 7 for 3 seconds
Sautee for 2-3 min on Veroma speed 1
Add all other ingrediance except bread rolls and lettuce
Cook at 100'c for 25 min
Check chicken is cooked -
Shred chicken in sauce on speed 3 until it reaches the desired shredded state that you want.
Place shredded chicken onto home made bread roll with lettice on top - ready to eat
simple and easy
Accessories you need
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Chicken and veggie potato bake
- Beef fajitas
- Pasta-less Lasagne
- Chicken and Yoghurt Curry (Dahi Murgh)
- Poached Chicken in Lemongrass Broth
- Lemon and Garlic Yoghurt Chicken
- Orange sesame chicken with broccoli and noodles
- Easy Cheats Chicken and Vegetable Pie Filling
- Shepherd’s Pie (Low Carb)
- Japanese Katsu chicken curry
- Coconut and cashew chicken