THERMOMIX ® RECIPE
- 3 sprigs parsley, leaves only
- 1 brown onion, (approx. 180 g), cut into halves
- 120 g Spring Onion/Shallots, trimmed and roughly chopped
- 2 garlic cloves
- 20 g coconut oil
- 700 g chicken breast, cut into 1 cm thick strips
- 250 g fresh mushrooms
- 3 tbsp tomato paste
- 1 tbsp gluten free cornflour or arrowroot flour
- 2 tbsp chicken or vegetable stock paste, from The Basic Cook Book - Chicken Stock Paste, p. 66, or, Vegetable Stock Paste, p. 62
- 100 g filtered water
- 120 g dairy free sour cream, from Quirky Cooking - Dairy free sour cream, p. 30.
- 1 tsp Dijon mustard
- 1/2 tsp ground nutmeg
- pink himalayan sea salt, to taste
- black pepper, to taste
8Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
1. Place parsley into mixing bowl and chop 5 sec / speed 7.
2. Add half of the mushrooms and chop 2 sec / speed 3. Repeat if necessary until desired consitency is achieved, then set aside. Add remaining half and repeat process.
3. Place onions, spring onions or shallots and garlic into mixing bowl and chop 3 sec / speed 5. Scrape down sides of mixing bowl with spatula.
4. Add coconut oil and sauté 3 min / Varoma / speed 1.
5. Add reserved mushroom mixture and all remaining ingredients except chicken and seasoning and cook for 5-6 min / 100˚C
6. Add chicken and cook for 10 min / 100˚C
Scrape down the bowl and check chicken is cooked; if needed, cook for further 5 min / 100˚C
7. Season with salt and pepper and serve (see tip below for serving suggestion).
Serve with cooked quinoa garnished with extra chopped parsley.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Shepherds pie
- Bel’s Satay Chicken
- Mums white sauce based curried sausages
- Spaghetti Polpette
- Chicken Spesh
- Sausage and Yorkshire Bake
- Red Cottage Pie
- Spice Craft Butter Chicken
- Pan Seared Chicken Breast with Lemon and Taragon Cream
- Devilled Sausages (Healthy Mummy style)
- Spiced lamb flatbread
- Foodie Mumma Ren’s Butter Chicken
- Capsicum and Potato Tortillas with Olive Tapenade
- Meatball Surprise Soup
- Pie maker Bacon, leek and mushroom pies
- Spiced lamb flatbread
- Dairy Free Chicken Stroganoff
- Easy pasta side dish
- Creamy garlic prawns
- Fragrant pipis
- Ham, cheese and pineapple muffins
- Creamy Cauliflower & Bacon Risotto
- Beef Stroganoff
- Ham and Cheese Gluten Free Quinoa Muffins (Dairy Free Variations)