THERMOMIX ® RECIPE
- 3 sprigs parsley, leaves only
- 1 brown onion, (approx. 180 g), cut into halves
- 120 g Spring Onion/Shallots, trimmed and roughly chopped
- 2 garlic cloves
- 20 g coconut oil
- 700 g chicken breast, cut into 1 cm thick strips
- 250 g fresh mushrooms
- 3 tbsp tomato paste
- 1 tbsp gluten free cornflour or arrowroot flour
- 2 tbsp chicken or vegetable stock paste, from The Basic Cook Book - Chicken Stock Paste, p. 66, or, Vegetable Stock Paste, p. 62
- 100 g filtered water
- 120 g dairy free sour cream, from Quirky Cooking - Dairy free sour cream, p. 30.
- 1 tsp Dijon mustard
- 1/2 tsp ground nutmeg
- pink himalayan sea salt, to taste
- black pepper, to taste
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
1. Place parsley into mixing bowl and chop 5 sec / speed 7.
2. Add half of the mushrooms and chop 2 sec / speed 3. Repeat if necessary until desired consitency is achieved, then set aside. Add remaining half and repeat process.
3. Place onions, spring onions or shallots and garlic into mixing bowl and chop 3 sec / speed 5. Scrape down sides of mixing bowl with spatula.
4. Add coconut oil and sauté 3 min / Varoma / speed 1.
5. Add reserved mushroom mixture and all remaining ingredients except chicken and seasoning and cook for 5-6 min / 100˚C
6. Add chicken and cook for 10 min / 100˚C
Scrape down the bowl and check chicken is cooked; if needed, cook for further 5 min / 100˚C
7. Season with salt and pepper and serve (see tip below for serving suggestion).
Serve with cooked quinoa garnished with extra chopped parsley.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Snowy’s Pork Ribs
- Steak & Kidney pie (paleo, AIP)
- Lamb Ragu
- Sri Lankan-style Chicken Curry Recipe:
- Oatmeal recipe
- Honey-soy chicken wings
- Indonesian Chicken Curry Recipe:
- Grain Free Dairy Free Keto Lasagna
- Raulas beef burgers
- Sassy Spaghetti Bolognese
- Chicken & Sweet Potato Nuggets (Paleo & BLW Friendly)
- Thai basil chilli chicken blade cover
- CORN CHOWDER
- Green goodness soup
- Kale, spinach and feta pie
- Cream of Brocolli Soup
- Corn and Zucchini Fritters with Chives (Gluten Free)
- Broccoli cheese bites
- Creamy Tuscan salmon with spinach and sun-dried tomatoes
- Raulas beef burgers
- Low carb herb bread
- Tomato Paste
- Low carb garlic sauce
- Baked Falafel Bites