- 2 tablespoon dark soya sauce
- 4 tablespoon sugar
- 3 tablespoon tomatoes sauce
- 3 tablespoon light soy sauce
- 2 tablespoon Chinese wine
- a dash sesame oil
- 12 pieces chicken drumstick deboned
- 2 tablespoon oil
8Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
1, 12 chicken drumstick deboned (marinate with 2 tbsp dark soya sauce, 4 tbsp sugar, 2 tbsp tomato sauce, 3 tbsp light soya sauce, 2 tbsp chinese wine and dash of sesame oil, add more sugar if you feel under seasoned) for 4 hours
2, Insert butterfly put oil and chicken inside,set for 10 minutes at 120 .
3, Researve the marinaded for oven glaze sauce.
4, Take out chicken, put into oven glaze with sauce. Sauce continue to cook another 6 minutes at 120 until it thickens. Glaze chicien in oven twice.
5, Glaze chicken with the sauce from TM bowl, put in oven for 4 minutes. Flip them, glaze again and put in oven for another 4 minutes (temperature about 160-180 degree).
If you have very little sauce left in the bowl, you can add half a cup of hot water, dash of light & dark soya sauce, tomato ketchup, chinese wine and some sugar and cook down at Varoma for few minutes.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Cheats kousa
- Chicken and Leek Risotto
- Mum's chicken stuffing
- Meatballs with Sauce & Veggie Noodles
- Slow Cooked Curried Mince
- Beef Rendang (Indonesian Beef, Chilli And Coconut Dry Curry)
- The best beef burger patties-Gluten free
- Sous vide fillet of beef with mushroom custard (TM6 only) - Chef Mark Southon
- CHICKEN AND PRAWN LAKSA
- Variation To "My Savoury Mince"
- Slow Cooker Chilli Con Carne (using whole beef)
- Lebanese Kafta
- Beetroot and Feta Tart
- Hawaiian Rolls
- Pistachio rose lemon semolina cake by Layelle
- Chocolate,Ginger and Orange Bliss Balls / Protein Balls
- Chwee Kueh (Steamed Rice Cake)
- Raw Jaffa Slice
- Healthy Peanut Butter and Chocolate Blondies
- Golden Gaytime Slice
- Superhealthy Kids' Double Chocolate Banana Cake
- Delicious scones made in the Airfryer
- Halawet El Rez
- Maple Pancakes