- 500 grams cauliflower, cut into pieces
- 450 grams rib eye beef fillet, thinly sliced
- 1.5 tablespoons soy sauce
- 2 teaspoons cornflour
- 2 tablespoons peanut oil
- 2 cloves garlic, thinly sliced (white and green parts)
- 1 red capsicum, seeds removed and sliced
- 4 spring onions, sliced
- 1 package snow peas stalks removed & cut in half
- 2 Flat Mushrooms, thinly sliced
- 1 Chinese Cabbage sliced, (optional)
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 3 tablespoons Black Bean Sauce
- 1 teaspoon raw sugar
- 1 tablespoon cornflour
- 1 teaspoon sesame oil
- 125 grams chicken stock (no added salt), (preferably homemade)
8Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
Preheat oven to 170C. Line a baking tray with baking paper. Add cauliflower to bowl and chop 4 seconds, speed 5. Spread onto tray and place into oven for 10-15 minutes or until starts to turn golden (stir once or twice).
Combine soy sauce and cornflour in a shallow bowl. Add beef and stir to coat. Set aside.
Add all sauce ingredients to thermomix bowl and mix 5 seconds, speed 5.
Add 1 Tb peanut oil to wok and heat until very hot. Add beef and cook for 1-2 minutes until centre of beef is slightly pink. Set aside.
Add remaining peanut oil to wok. Add all vegetables and cook for a few minutes until crisp tender.
Return beef to wok, pour sauce over and toss everything together until sauce thickens. Serve with cauliflower rice
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Chicken and veggie potato bake
- Beef fajitas
- Pasta-less Lasagne
- Chicken and Yoghurt Curry (Dahi Murgh)
- Poached Chicken in Lemongrass Broth
- Lemon and Garlic Yoghurt Chicken
- Orange sesame chicken with broccoli and noodles
- Easy Cheats Chicken and Vegetable Pie Filling
- Shepherd’s Pie (Low Carb)
- Japanese Katsu chicken curry
- Coconut and cashew chicken
- Banana Coconut Muffins (gluten free, nut free)
- Rogan Josh
- Shepherds Pie
- Pumpkin and mix veg soup
- Peanut Maple Chicken with coconut rice LOW FODMAP
- BBQ Pulled Pork
- Pesto Salmon with mash and veg
- Vanilla Bean Ice Cream (egg free)
- Mango yoghurt ice cream
- Apples and Pears in orange juice
- Spag Bol in one bowl
- Salmon with mash, broccolini and asian inspired sauce