- 1 brown onion
- 1 carrot
- 2 cloves garlic
- 100 grams cheese
- 500 grams Beef mince
- 2 tbsp Dijon mustard
- 100 grams breadcrumbs
- 1 egg
- 1 sprig rosemary
- 1 tsp salt
Recipe is created for
Place carrot, onion, garlic and cheese in TM bowl and chop speed 7 for 5 seconds, scrape bowl and chop for furthur 2 seconds.
Add remaining ingredients and mix speed 7 for 10 seconds.
Divide mixture into pattie size of your choice (I got 8 medium sized patties), roll and flatten. Cook on BBQ or stovetop for 3-5 minutes a side.
Accessories you need
I have also used this recipe to make meatballs.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Raulas beef burgers
- Sassy Spaghetti Bolognese
- Chicken & Sweet Potato Nuggets (Paleo & BLW Friendly)
- Thai basil chilli chicken blade cover
- TURKEY & ZUCCHINI BURGERS WITH SUMAC
- Healthy chicken burgers
- Satay Chicken
- Mexican Lasagne - adapted from the Healthy Mummy
- Prosciutto Wrapped Chicken Roll
- Bulgolgi (Korean Beef)
- Peanut Butter Chicken Curry - Healthy Mummy adaption
- Marinated flank steak
- Passionfruit Jelly cakes with Vanilla Custard Cream filling
- Honey and Rosemary Upside Down Fig Cake
- FAILSAFE PIZZA POCKETS
- Real Deli Chicken
- Failsafe No-mato Sauce
- Supersoft Bread
- Variation Never Fail Fluffy Bread
- Jalapeño Corn Bread
- Mini Cheese and bacon rolls- pie maker
- Ouma's Banana bread
- Creamy Tuscan salmon with spinach and sun-dried tomatoes
- Steamed Asian greens with a Honey, Soy and ginger sauce