- 4 tbsp parsley
- 4 cloves garlic
- 150 g onion
- 15 g olive oil
- 1000 g Chuck or gravy steak, Diced 1.5 -2 cm cubed
- 400 g tin tomatoes
- 30 g Vege or Beef Stock Paste
- 40 g worestershire sauce
- 50 g cream
- 25 g brandy
1h 40minPreparation 10minBaking/Cooking
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
place parsley into bowl and CHOP3 sec / speed 7. set aside
place garlic and onion in bowl CHOP3 sec / speed 7
Add oil and SAUTE4 min / 120 degrees / speed 1 NO MC
Add beef and COOK7 min / 120 degrees / / NO MC
Scrape down sides
Add tomatoes, stock, worestershire sauce and COOK1 hr 15 min / 100 degrees / / replace MC with thermo basket.
Add cream, 1/2 the parsley and Brandy COOK2 min / 100 degrees / / replace MC with thermo basket.
Transfer into Thermoserver or bowl to rest, while you clean bowl and make mash potato or rice.
Accessories you need
Serve with mash potato or rice.
Maybe used as a pie filling.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Taco rissoles
- Sausages with onion gravy and vegetables
- KFC Chicken at Home
- Claypot Mushroom Chicken Rice
- pull pork stew
- Sesame Oil Whole Chicken - roast using Thermomix!
- alittliebityummy.com Low FODMAP Spaghetti Bolognese
- Minted Lamb Burgers
- Chicken Satay with peanut sauce
- Hunker Begendi
- Stuffed Capsicums with Tomato, Mince & Rice
- Beef Roghan Josh Curry (GF)
- Best Ever BBQ Sauce - Weebindi Version
- Clinker Cheesecake Slice
- Chicken and Sweetcorn Puree - Annabel Karmel Recipe
- Gherkin and Dill Dip
- Sticky Date Cheesecake with Caramel Fudge Sauce
- The English Carrot
- Variation Ginger and Soy Glazed Salmon with Bok Choy and Coconut Rice
- Thermo Papa's veg loaded pizza sauce
- Taco rissoles
- Zucchini balls
- Zucchini Relish / Pickle