- 1 onion, halved
- 2 cloves of garlic peeled
- 30 grams olive oil
- 1 tablespoon TM vegetable stock
- 500 grams beef, cubed, (oyster blade is best)
- 2 servings Golden Curry's Sauce Mix, (broken into small cubes)
- 700 grams water
- 3 carrots, (roughly chopped)
- 4 nadine potatoes, (roughly chopped)
Place chopped potatoes and carrots into the Varoma bowl ready to use. Set aside.
Add onion and garlic to the TM bowl and chop 3 sec / speed 7.
Add oil and TM vegetable stock concentrate into the TM bowl and sauté 2 min / 100oC / speed 2.
Add sauce mix cubes and beef into the TM bowl and brown 3 min / 100oC / / speed .
Add water into the TM bowl then remove MC and place the prepared Varoma bowl on top. Cook 30 min / Varoma / / speed .
After 30 minutes is finished, remove the Varoma bowl and store cooked potatoes and carrots into the ThermoServer. Continue to cook the curry further – MC LID OFF 20 min / Varoma / / speed .
Once cooked pour the beef and gravy from the TM bowl on top of the vegetables from the Varoma. Serve with freshly cooked jasmine rice.
Accessories you need
The recipe picture contains a pictorial reference of the sauce mix used in this recipe, which is available in the Asian section of your local major supermarket.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- The BEST Dumplings
- Samoan Chop Sui
- Hamburger Patties
- Beef, Veg and Mushroom Pie
- Rima’s Fasoulyeh with meat
- Hainanese Chicken and Rice-cheats version(this is a one pot wonder)
- Rima's Lebanese Mushroom and mince with rice
- Rolled oats rissoles
- Korean Short Rib Tacos with Carrot & Red Onion Slaw
- SEHAM’S FOOSALIYA WITH SLOW COOKED LAMB
- Taco rissoles
- Sausages with onion gravy and vegetables
- Caldaretta (Filipino Beef Stew)
- Chocolate Tagliatelle with Choc Hazelnut Sauce
- Pink Moscato Panna Cotta with Pistachios
- Creamy Lemon Butter Chicken
- Barbecue Pork Belly Skewers
- Crayfish Tails Steamed in Beer
- Mango Mousse Cups
- Chocolate Malteser Fudge
- Caramalised Onion and Blue Cheese Sauce
- Greek Chicken Pinwheels
- Brownie Batter Spread
- Sweet Filipino Spaghetti
- Basilico Spago
- Corn and Turmeric Chowder
- Coconut and Pea Soup
- Pizza Bread Pull Apart
- Moroccan pumpkin soup
- Samoan Chop Sui
- Bindy's White Chocolate & Raspberry Mud Cake
- Peanut Butter & Choc Energy Muesli Bars
- Coconut yoghurt
- Gluten Free crispbread, crackers, flatbread, matzo
- Galaktoboureko - Greek Vanilla Slice
- Cheese and Bacon Rolls