- 1 onion, halved
- 2 cloves of garlic peeled
- 30 grams olive oil
- 1 tablespoon TM vegetable stock
- 500 grams beef, cubed, (oyster blade is best)
- 2 servings Golden Curry's Sauce Mix, (broken into small cubes)
- 700 grams water
- 3 carrots, (roughly chopped)
- 4 nadine potatoes, (roughly chopped)
Place chopped potatoes and carrots into the Varoma bowl ready to use. Set aside.
Add onion and garlic to the TM bowl and chop 3 sec / speed 7.
Add oil and TM vegetable stock concentrate into the TM bowl and sauté 2 min / 100oC / speed 2.
Add sauce mix cubes and beef into the TM bowl and brown 3 min / 100oC / / speed .
Add water into the TM bowl then remove MC and place the prepared Varoma bowl on top. Cook 30 min / Varoma / / speed .
After 30 minutes is finished, remove the Varoma bowl and store cooked potatoes and carrots into the ThermoServer. Continue to cook the curry further – MC LID OFF 20 min / Varoma / / speed .
Once cooked pour the beef and gravy from the TM bowl on top of the vegetables from the Varoma. Serve with freshly cooked jasmine rice.
The recipe picture contains a pictorial reference of the sauce mix used in this recipe, which is available in the Asian section of your local major supermarket.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Claypot Mushroom Chicken Rice
- pull pork stew
- Sesame Oil Whole Chicken - roast using Thermomix!
- alittliebityummy.com Low FODMAP Spaghetti Bolognese
- Minted Lamb Burgers
- Chicken Satay with peanut sauce
- Hunker Begendi
- Stuffed Capsicums with Tomato, Mince & Rice
- Beef Roghan Josh Curry (GF)
- Maple Beef
- Double cooked Pork Ribs
- Lemon, garlic and chicken rissoto
- Caldaretta (Filipino Beef Stew)
- Chocolate Tagliatelle with Choc Hazelnut Sauce
- Pink Moscato Panna Cotta with Pistachios
- Creamy Lemon Butter Chicken
- Barbecue Pork Belly Skewers
- Crayfish Tails Steamed in Beer
- Mango Mousse Cups
- Chocolate Malteser Fudge
- Caramalised Onion and Blue Cheese Sauce
- Greek Chicken Pinwheels
- Brownie Batter Spread
- Sweet Filipino Spaghetti