- 2 cloves garlic
- 2 brown onions
- 700 grams stewing beef, Cut in 2 centimetre cubes
- 3 stalks Celery, Sliced
- 3 carrots, Sliced
- 1 bottle Passata, 700gm
- 2 tablespoons TM vegetable stock concentrate
- 2 bay leaves
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- 3 potatoes, Cut in pieces
- 1 sweet potato, Sliced in thick slices
- 1 large zucchini
- broccoli florets
- green beans
1h 20minPreparation 10minBaking/Cooking
Recipe is created for
1. Place onion and garlic in TM bowl and chop 3 second/speed 6
2. Add oil and sauté 4 min/varoma/speed 2
3. Add beef and cook for a 2 min/varoma/reverse/speed 1
4. Add the remaining ingredients except the potatoes, the sweet potato,broccol, zucchini & beans and cook for 40 min/90 deg/reverse/"Gentle stir setting"
5. Place varoma in position with potato & sweet potato in the dish and cook for a further 25 min/varoma/revers/"Gentle stir setting" adding the tray with the vegetables after 15 minutes
6. Remove bay leaves before serving
Beef Stew with Vegetables
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Turkey Stuffing
- Shredded Chicken
- BBQ Pulled Pork
- Savoury Mince
- Sweet and Sour Meatballs
- Paleo Meatloaf
- Stirfry Minced Pork with Eggplant
- Thermomixtress' Favourite Savoury Mince Recipe
- GF Meatballs with Tomato Sauce
- Chicken and Spinach Lasagna
- Lamb Koftas with Yoghurt Dressing
- Slow Cooked Braised Pork Belly