- 500 grams Rump Steak
- 1 red chilli
- 2cm fresh ginger
- 2 spring onions
- 1tbs TMX veggie stock, or beef stock paste
- pepper, to taste
- 1000 grams water
- 2 garlic cloves
- 1 zuchinni
- cauliflower head, small, cut into large florets
- 300g mixed veg, capsicum, carrots, bok choy etc.
- Cashews, to sprinkle over at the end - optional
- Fresh Corriander, to garnish
- Salt & pepper to taste
- Extra Virgin Olive Oil to drizzle over
Chop chilli, ginger, garlic & spring onions for 5 secs speed 10. Rub this mix along with stock paste onto the rump steak to marinate. place into the Varoma dish.
Place cauliflower into the TM bowl & chop for 4 secs reverse speed 5. Place the caulflower rice into the simmering basket.
Add 500g water to TM bowl, Place veggies onto the varoma tray & sit the varoma on top of the TM bowl. Steam Varoma/20minutes/speed 2.
Let steak rest in a warm place, serve cauliflower rice onto plates, toped with veggies. Then slice the steak & place on top with a drizzle of olive oil & fresh corriander, salt & peper & cashews.
BEEF & VEG 'STIRFRY' WITH CAULIFLOWER "RICE"
Created for The 3rd Age Women Workshop: ‘Feed Your Body, Mind and Soul’
Option - Add some extra olive oil to my Kale Pesto dip to drizzle over as a sauce over your meat & veg.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Curried Turkey Burgers
- Beef Burgers / Sliders
- Chicken Bacon Alfredo Rollups
- Mince Meat Pie
- Ham and Chicken Meatballs
- Meatballs with Hidden Kale
- Whole Baked Chinese style Kampung Chicken
- Vietnamese Spring Rolls - Cha Gio
- Nan's Zucchini Slice
- Bourbon Lime & Ginger Ham Glaze
- Cel's Delicious Honey Chicken
- Spicy Lamb Marinade
- Fresh Beetroot Salad
- Strawberry & Rosewater Sorbet for Cocktails/Mocktails
- Wonton Wrappers
- Garlic Sweet Potato Wedges
- Rhubarb Clafoutis
- Rhubarb & White Chocolate Cupcakes
- Gingerbread & Cream Cup Cakes
- Spicy Roasted Sweet Potato & Cauli "Rice"
- French Savory Cake
- Flu fighter Chicken Soup
- Shredded chicken/chicken & veg soup & boiled eggs
- Thermie Green Scrambled Eggs
- Annabel Karmel's Chicken with Apricots by Domestic Thermominx
- Bindy’s Mud Cake
- Deep Dark Chocolate Cake
- Curried Turkey Burgers
- Quinoa with mixed greens and yoghurt dressing
- TURMERIC CHAI LATTE
- Portuguese Milk Buns
- Kristie's Oil Free Chicken Marinate
- Vegan Bolognese Pasta Sauce
- Tomato sausage pasta
- Thick Bechamel Sauce
- Corn and Cheese Balls