- 500 grams Beef mince
- 1 onion
- 1 carrots
- 1 zucchini
- 1 tablespoon Barbecue Sauce
- 2 tablespoons Tamatoe
- 1 tablespoon Garlic powder(optional)
- 60 grams breadcrumbs (premade in Thermomix)
- 1 egg
- 15 grams whitshire sauce
- 1 salt and pepper to taste
- 1 celery stick
8Recipe is created for
Make breadcrumbs by breaking frozen bread in to pieces and chopping for 10 sec speed 6. Set aside
Chop carrots, zucchini and celery into rough wedges.
Add to thermo, carrots, zucchini, celery and onions, 10 sec speed 7
Combine all ingredients, including breadcrumbs and mix 10 sec speed 8
Roll in to balls and cover with plain flour
Cook in fry pan or on BBQ
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Cheats kousa
- Chicken and Leek Risotto
- Mum's chicken stuffing
- Meatballs with Sauce & Veggie Noodles
- Slow Cooked Curried Mince
- Beef Rendang (Indonesian Beef, Chilli And Coconut Dry Curry)
- The best beef burger patties-Gluten free
- Sous vide fillet of beef with mushroom custard (TM6 only) - Chef Mark Southon
- CHICKEN AND PRAWN LAKSA
- Variation To "My Savoury Mince"
- Slow Cooker Chilli Con Carne (using whole beef)
- Lebanese Kafta
- Beetroot and Feta Tart
- Hawaiian Rolls
- Pistachio rose lemon semolina cake by Layelle
- Superhealthy Kids' Double Chocolate Banana Cake
- Bavarian Spice Rub - Best Chicken Rub Ever!
- Maple Pancakes
- Spaghetti Bolognese Hidden vegetables
- Cheats kousa
- Char Kuey Teow
- Chocolate and mixed berry muffins
- Super simple Cheesecake squares
- Manaya's chicken noodle soup