- 500 grams Beef mince
- 1 onion
- 1 carrots
- 1 zucchini
- 1 tablespoon Barbecue Sauce
- 2 tablespoons Tamatoe
- 1 tablespoon Garlic powder(optional)
- 60 grams breadcrumbs (premade in Thermomix)
- 1 egg
- 15 grams whitshire sauce
- 1 salt and pepper to taste
- 1 celery stick
8Recipe is created for
Make breadcrumbs by breaking frozen bread in to pieces and chopping for 10 sec speed 6. Set aside
Chop carrots, zucchini and celery into rough wedges.
Add to thermo, carrots, zucchini, celery and onions, 10 sec speed 7
Combine all ingredients, including breadcrumbs and mix 10 sec speed 8
Roll in to balls and cover with plain flour
Cook in fry pan or on BBQ
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Lamb Saag Curry (FODMAP friendly)
- Beef Chili with Canadian twist
- Vietnamese Chicken Salad
- Inside-out chicken parmigiana - Dani Valent
- Crusty Chicken Casserole
- BASIC BEEF STEW
- Cranberry and camembert stuffed chicken
- SAUCE AND MEATBALLS FOR SHEREE
- Creamy Raw Pasta - AIP/Vegan Friendly
- Chicken Parmi Balls
- Hokkien Noodle and Turkey Stri-fry
- Corned Beef Fritters