- 500 grams Beef mince
- 1 onion
- 1 carrots
- 1 zucchini
- 1 tablespoon Barbecue Sauce
- 2 tablespoons Tamatoe
- 1 tablespoon Garlic powder(optional)
- 60 grams breadcrumbs (premade in Thermomix)
- 1 egg
- 15 grams whitshire sauce
- 1 salt and pepper to taste
- 1 celery stick
Recipe is created for
Make breadcrumbs by breaking frozen bread in to pieces and chopping for 10 sec speed 6. Set aside
Chop carrots, zucchini and celery into rough wedges.
Add to thermo, carrots, zucchini, celery and onions, 10 sec speed 7
Combine all ingredients, including breadcrumbs and mix 10 sec speed 8
Roll in to balls and cover with plain flour
Cook in fry pan or on BBQ
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Gluten free lemon meringue pie
- Orange drizzle cake
- Apple & Walnut Muffins - Gluten Free
- Gluten Free Cheesecake (with dairy free option)
- Pork Pot Stickers
- Vegetable Stock Paste - Failsafe/RPAH Friendly
- Savoury Bites
- Lemon Curd & Cream Cheese Scrolls with Vanilla glaze
- Chicken in Black Bean Sauce
- Honey Chicken
- Lemon Curd
- Mince Chow Mein with Pumpkin