- 4 cloves garlic, fresh and peeled
- 50 g olive oil
- 1 onion, quartered
- 500 g mince
- 200 g mushrooms, fresh
- 1 carrot, roughly chopped
- 1 zucchini, roughly chopped
- 680g bottle Passata
- 1 heaped tablespoon Italian dried herbs
- 50 g Parmesan cheese, cubed
Place parmesan cheese in the MB and pulverise 10 sec/speed 4 and set aside.
Place carrot, zucchini and mushrooms into MB and chop 5 secs / speed 4. Scrape sides and chop further 10 secs/ speed 4. Set aside.
Place garlic and onion into MB and chop 5 sec / speed 4. Scrape sides and chop further 10 secs / speed 4.
Add oil and saute 4 mins / 100 C / speed 1
Add remaining ingredients (should fill MB to maximum level). Cook for 35 mins / 100 C /
When cooked, pour over your favourite pasta (either cooked by stovetop or as per instructions in EDC.) and sprinkle with parmesan.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Cantonese style Sweet Corn and Crab Meat Soup
- Veg Thai green curry recipe
- Rosa's Vol au Vents
- THAI STYLE PINEAPPLE FRIED RICE
- Sweet and sour pork with steamed rice
- Corn and Vegetable Fritters
- Chicken & Creamed Corn Soup
- Hunker Begendi
- Stuffed Capsicums with Tomato, Mince & Rice
- Creamy Bacon & Pesto Pasta Sauce
- Genovese pasta
- Soph’s Pasta Sauce