- 1 onion, large, quartered
- 2 cloves garlic
- 20 g olive oil
- 1 carrot, roughly chopped
- 200 g zucchini, roughly chopped
- 100 g mushrooms, small, halved
- 1/2 Red or Green Capsicum, roughly chopped
- 2 tbsp TMX vegetable stock concentrate
- 100 g water
- 70 g tomato paste
- 1 can Diced Tomato
- 500 g Beef mince
- flat leaf parsley, small handful
- fresh basil leaves, small handful
- 250 g GF Pasta
Recipe is created for
1. Place onion, garlic, parsley and basil into and chop 3 sec/Sp 5. Scrape down sides of bowl & chop again if you need to.
2. Add olive oil and cook 3 min/100 deg/Sp 1.
3. Add carrot, zucchini, and capsicum to and chop 6 sec/Sp 7.
4. Insert Butterfly in and add can tomatoes, beef mince, tomato paste, TMX vegetable stock and water. Cook 40 min/100 deg//Sp 1. Place simmering basket on the top to avoid splash out if not using MC.
5. Place Bolognese Sauce in Thermoserver while you prepare the pasta.
6. Prepare GF pasta as per directions on the packet.
7. Serve the Bolognese with the GF pasta.
Accessories you need
1. You can serve the Bolognese Sauce on top of the pasta or combine it all together.
2. We like to add some grated Parmesan or Mozzarella cheese after plated up, yummy
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Taco rissoles
- Sausages with onion gravy and vegetables
- KFC Chicken at Home
- Claypot Mushroom Chicken Rice
- pull pork stew
- Sesame Oil Whole Chicken - roast using Thermomix!
- alittliebityummy.com Low FODMAP Spaghetti Bolognese
- Minted Lamb Burgers
- Chicken Satay with peanut sauce
- Hunker Begendi
- Stuffed Capsicums with Tomato, Mince & Rice
- Beef Roghan Josh Curry (GF)
- Vegemite and Cheese Stackers
- Bec’s dim dims.
- Best Ever BBQ Sauce - Weebindi Version
- White Jumbo Soft and Fluffy Bread
- Clinker Cheesecake Slice
- Chicken and Sweetcorn Puree - Annabel Karmel Recipe
- The English Carrot
- Carrot and Almond Loaf
- Variation Ginger and Soy Glazed Salmon with Bok Choy and Coconut Rice
- Thermo Papa's veg loaded pizza sauce
- Sun-dried Tomato and Basil Pizza Dough
- Zucchini balls