- 5 cloves garlic, (or 1 large dessert spoon crushed garlic)
- 1 long red chilli, sliced
- 1 teaspoon ground ginger, (or 5cm fresh ginger grated)
- 100g cashew nuts
- 1 tablespoon oil, (I use coconut oil)
- 1 chicken breast fillet, sliced thickly
- 1 red/green capsicum, de-seeded &amp;amp; sliced
- 1 quarter cauliflower, sliced
- 1 tablespoon vegetable stock concentrate
- 1 tablespoon oyster sauce
- 1 tablespoon fish sauce
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce, (or Tamari)
- fresh coriander leaves, (can use parsley leaves)
8Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
Put Garlic and Ginger into TM bowl and chop 7 seconds speed 8.
Add cashew nuts and oil then saute 8 minutes 120deg C (or varoma in TM31) speed 1 .... MC off.
Add chicken strips and saute 7 minutes 120deg C (or varoma in TM31) on speed 1.
Add vegetable stock concentrate, capsicum, cauliflower (and any other sliced vegetables that you want to add), then continue to saute 7 minutes 120deg C (or varoma in TM31) on speed 2.
add the oyster sauce, soy sauce & fish sauce and continue to saute 7 mins 120deg C (varoma in TM31) on speed 2.
Pour into thermoserver, or leave in TM bowl for 10mins to rest before serving. Garnish with coriander leaves (or parsley leaves) and serve with steamed rice.
* Steam rice first and set aside in Thermoserver to keep warm.
* Can eliminate chicken and add more vegetables to make a vegetarian dish
* Can eliminate fish sauce and add double oyster sauce to compensate.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Best Thai Prawn Curry
- Naturally sweetened Condensed Milk
- Berry nice Zucchini cake
- Bounty Custard
- Layered bacon & lettuce salad
- 10 minute Tuna Pasta
- Chicken & Lentil Dhal with Instant Naan Bread
- Sugarless Fig & Ginger Chocolate Custard
- Red Velvet Hot Chocolate Drink
- Steamy Pork & Vegetable Stir-fry
- Cherry Ripe Custard
- Chicken & Mushroom Profiteroles
- Nanny's Bolognese Sauce
- Bacon Carrot & Corn Muffin
- 15 second Berrylicious muffins
- Keto Thai Pumpkin Soup
- Apple Cinnamon Chocolate Chip Muffins
- Beef and Guinness Stew
- Thai Green Curry
- Variation Easy chicken kimchi
- Easy chicken kimchi
- Chicken, Bacon, Mushroom Fettuccine Carbonara
- Gluten Free Yeast Free Egg Free Bread Rolls
- Wontons in Chilli Broth