THERMOMIX ® RECIPE
- 500 grams beef (I use poterhouse) trimmed
- 2 tablespoons dark soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons fish sauce
- 1 chilli
- 2 cloves garlic
- 1 bunch coriander (about 4 pieces)
- 2 tablespoons oyster sauce
- 1-2 teaspoons fresh ground black pepper
- 40 grams ginger
- Juice of 1 lime
- 1 teaspoon palm sugar (I use one small block of Jeeny's brand).
- 1 thin rice noodles
- 4 pieces chinese greens
- .5 leek
- .5 red capsicum
- 4 pieces spring onion in 5 cm lengths
- 50 toasted chopped peanuts
Recipe is created for
Add all marinade ingredients to the TM bowland blitz until mixed. Trim beef and prepare into large chunks about the size of as museli bar. Pour marinade and beef into a non-reactive container and marinate for at lease half an hour, longer if you can. Meanwhile slice all ingredients for the stirfry, except nuts. Soak noodles in boiling water until soft. Remove noodles when done and rince under cold water to prevent further cooking.
Heat some peanut oil in a frypan until hot. Take half the meat out of the marinade, dripping off the excess marinade. Sear each side of the beef pieces and set aside, lightly covered, when done. Same then for the rest of the beef. You may need to clean the pan in between batches as the sugars may have burnt on the bottom. Rest the beef, covered. Place the marinade in a separate pan WITH ONE CUP OF WATER and boil gently.
Heat up some peanut oil in a wok. Put the stirfry ingredients in. Manwhile toast the crushed peanuts in a separate frypan. add a little bit of the marinade to the stirfy. Add the noodles and toss. Turn off the heat.
Slice the beef into stips and add at the last moment. Mix in.
Serve with the peanuts on top, and maybe some coriander leaves.Serve the warmed marinade sauce on the side in a little bowl.
The sliced beef is also nice over an asian salad too.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Easy Peasy Satay Chicken
- Jess's Spag Bol
- Chicken Donor kebab marinade
- Karaage Chicken
- 40 kids Spaghetti Bol sauce
- Nana's Chicken and Spaghetti
- Hidden Veg Rissoles
- Spaghetti & Meatballs
- Red Thai Chicken, Coconut & Kaffir Lime Soup
- Minced beef Goulash
- Slow cooked lamb, sweet potato mash and steamed cabbage
- Mersey Valley Baked Chicken
- Fish with ginger, chilli and soy dressing.
- Pear, Plum and Apple Jam
- What's Left in the Kitchen Spicy Noodle Soup
- Strawberry daiquiri
- Edwina's lemon cheesecake
- Spicy sweet potato soup with chilli coriander cream
- Thai vietnamese noodle soup
- Thai Stir Fry Paste
- Spicy Thai Noodle Soup
- Vietnamese Prawn Noodle Salad
- Hot Thai Chilli Chicken