- 200 grams peanuts
- 1 cans coconut cream, canned, or you can use coconut milk (it will just be a little thinner
- 50 grams kecap manis
- 200 grams Peanut Butter, crunchy or smooth your choice, cheap brands work well
- 5-10 grams curry powder
- 60 grams vinegar
- 1000 grams skinless chicken thighs, chopped into large chunks
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
- Add peanuts to TM bowl, turbo 0.5 second.
Add all other ingrdients except cicken.
Mix 20 sec, speed 3, reverse "Counter-clockwise operation"
Cook for 14 mins, 90 degrees, speed 2 reverse "Counter-clockwise operation"
Serve on a bed of steamed rice
Accessories you need
If you would prefer, you can brown the chicken in a fry pan and add the sauce once the chicken is cooked.
Add a little water to the TM bowl and blitz for 20 sec, forward and reverse, add this water to the sauce to thin it out if you wish.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Favourite German mashpotato spinach cheese bake
- Chicken and Vegetable Pie
- Potato Gnocchi with creamy chicken and mushroom
- Dogs dinner - meat stew (quick and easy)
- Go to spaghetti Bolognese
- Steak &Kidney doughboys
- Crumbed Chicken Tenderloins
- Curry Chicken
- All in one version of Lala's creamy garlic butter chicken recipe
- Veg loaded Spaghetti Bolognese
- GF Slow cooker Roast Lamb Leg and Gravy
- Variation Honey Mustard Chicken
- LAMB RIB MARINADE
- Devilled Chicken
- Vintage Cheddar & Caramelised Onion Dip
- Janine's Vegan Chocolate Raspberry Cake and Frosting - Thermie and Friends
- Broccoli and Cranberry Salad
- 3 Chilli Jam
- Dairy and Egg FREE Chocolate Fudge Cake
- Karaage Chicken
- PIZZA BASE (GLUTEN FREE, CORN FREE, SULPHUR FREE, NUT FREE)
- Maple Syrup Orange Silver Side
- Chilli Jam(Hoi An Chilli Jam taken from SBS food Magazine)
- Multi-seed Gluten Free Bread