- 5 cubes Golden curry cubes, These can be found in the international isle of your supermarket
- 2 large potatoes, Cut into chunks
- 1 onion, Quartered
- 2 large carrots, Sliced thick
- 600 grams water
- Panko Crumbs
- 4 pieces chicken thighs, Medium diced chunks
- 1 egg, Whisked in 2 tbsp water
- flour, For coating
- 4 eggs
- 500g Mixed 3 cheese grated cheese
- 4 Medium single serve baking dishes
- 500g long grain rice, Automated recipe
1h 20minPreparation 20minBaking/Cooking
Recipe is created for
- Place 600 grams water in the TM bowl, insert simmering basket and add potato, carrot and onion to the basket. Cook for 10 min/varoma/speed 2
Remove basket and tip the vegetables into the water, add all 5 curry cubes cook for 12 min/100°c/"Counter-clockwise operation" speed 1
If the mixture isnt thick enough after 12 minutes, cook for a further 2 minutes, 100°c/speed 2.5 and add some cornflour mixed with water through the MC hole.
Set sauce aside until required.
- Start cooking rice from the automotive recipes
Heat 1-2cm oil in a fry pan and pre heat oven to 180°c
Coat seasoned chicken peices in flour, dusting off excess flour, coat in egg and then coat in panko crumbs, fry chicken until golden on both sides, set aside on paper towel.
Accessories you need
The egg is optional, but is a tasty addition. It can be difficult to get a perfectly cooked egg, its very easy to over cook it. The idea is to have runny yolk ooze out. You could fry an egg seperatly and place it on top to ensure you get runny yolk.
Top the curry sauce generously for a full flavoured dish or have a side bowl for additional topping.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Spiced Apricot Beef
- Kid Approved Curried Sausages
- Beef Ragu
- Curried sausages
- Fara's red kidney beans and beef chilli
- Peanut Satay Chicken
- Goat Bhuna Ghost
- Mince and Cheese Pie
- Butter chicken using Pepper and Me Tandoori Paste
- Low Fodmap Sticky Pork Spare Ribs Gluten Free Dairy Free
- Chilli Con Carne - TM31 TM5 TM6
- Honey Soy Chicken – TM31 TM5 TM6
- Horseradish cream Taela-Made
- Colcannon (Irish Mash Potato) Taela-Made
- Bearnaise Sauce Taela-Made
- Corn Fritters Taela-Made
- Chocolate Bread and Butter Pudding Taela-Made
- Lemon Garlic Myrtle Chicken Taela-Made
- Onion Rings Taela-Made
- Bacon & Chive Cream Cheese Stuffed Chicken with Mushroom Sauce Taela-Made
- Creamy Garlic Prawn & Zucchini linguine Taela-Made
- Pizza bread rolls Taela-Made
- Mushy Peas Taela-Made
- Chile Con Queso Dip Taela-Made
- Chelsea Winter’s Afghan Biscuits
- Bakso Goreng (Fried Meatball)
- Japanese cotton cheesecake
- Risoles (Indonesian)
- Chedar Cheese Spread (Like Cheez Whizz)
- Chocolate Cake
- Filipino Pandesal
- Easy Gluten Free Blueberry & Ricotta Cake
- Spiced Apricot Beef
- Whole orange, date, walnut, chia and oat muffins
- Moreish Coffee Streusel Slice