- 5 cubes Golden curry cubes, These can be found in the international isle of your supermarket
- 2 large potatoes, Cut into chunks
- 1 onion, Quartered
- 2 large carrots, Sliced thick
- 600 grams water
- Panko Crumbs
- 4 pieces chicken thighs, Medium diced chunks
- 1 egg, Whisked in 2 tbsp water
- flour, For coating
- 4 eggs
- 500g Mixed 3 cheese grated cheese
- 4 Medium single serve baking dishes
- 500g long grain rice, Automated recipe
8Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
Remove basket and tip the vegetables into the water, add all 5 curry cubes cook for 12 min/100°c/speed 1
If the mixture isnt thick enough after 12 minutes, cook for a further 2 minutes, 100°c/speed 2.5 and add some cornflour mixed with water through the MC hole.
Set sauce aside until required.
Start cooking rice from the automotive recipes
Heat 1-2cm oil in a fry pan and pre heat oven to 180°c
Coat seasoned chicken peices in flour, dusting off excess flour, coat in egg and then coat in panko crumbs, fry chicken until golden on both sides, set aside on paper towel.
The egg is optional, but is a tasty addition. It can be difficult to get a perfectly cooked egg, its very easy to over cook it. The idea is to have runny yolk ooze out. You could fry an egg seperatly and place it on top to ensure you get runny yolk.
Top the curry sauce generously for a full flavoured dish or have a side bowl for additional topping.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Lamb and Feta Meatballs
- Garlic & Parsley Burgers
- Shepherds pie
- Bel’s Satay Chicken
- Mums white sauce based curried sausages
- Spaghetti Polpette
- Chicken Spesh
- Sausage and Yorkshire Bake
- Red Cottage Pie
- Spice Craft Butter Chicken
- Pan Seared Chicken Breast with Lemon and Taragon Cream
- Devilled Sausages (Healthy Mummy style)
- Horseradish cream Taela-Made
- Colcannon (Irish Mash Potato) Taela-Made
- Bearnaise Sauce Taela-Made
- Corn Fritters Taela-Made
- Chocolate Bread and Butter Pudding Taela-Made
- Lemon Garlic Myrtle Chicken Taela-Made
- Onion Rings Taela-Made
- Bacon & Chive Cream Cheese Stuffed Chicken with Mushroom Sauce Taela-Made
- Creamy Garlic Prawn & Zucchini linguine Taela-Made
- Pizza bread rolls Taela-Made
- Mushy Peas Taela-Made
- Chile Con Queso Dip Taela-Made
- Banana, Date & Pecan Bread - Sugar Free - Dairy Free
- Curry Pea Soup
- Lemon Cupcakes with Young Living Essential Oils
- Pumpkin lasagne
- Pumpkin & Chickpea Coconut Curry
- Chocolate coconut macaroons Gluten Free, Dairy Free, Paleo, Egg Free, AIP
- The Daily Mix - Banana Crumble Muffins
- Peanut and Soba Noodle Wonton Cups
- Durban Naan
- Dotty's Lemon and Sultana Tea Loaf
- White Chocolate and Coconut Rice Pudding
- Porridge for Two - with spiced fruit