- 5 cubes Golden curry cubes, These can be found in the international isle of your supermarket
- 2 large potatoes, Cut into chunks
- 1 onion, Quartered
- 2 large carrots, Sliced thick
- 600 grams water
- Panko Crumbs
- 4 pieces chicken thighs, Medium diced chunks
- 1 egg, Whisked in 2 tbsp water
- flour, For coating
- 4 eggs
- 500g Mixed 3 cheese grated cheese
- 4 Medium single serve baking dishes
- 500g long grain rice, Automated recipe
1h 20minPreparation 20minBaking/Cooking
8Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
Remove basket and tip the vegetables into the water, add all 5 curry cubes cook for 12 min/100°c/speed 1
If the mixture isnt thick enough after 12 minutes, cook for a further 2 minutes, 100°c/speed 2.5 and add some cornflour mixed with water through the MC hole.
Set sauce aside until required.
Start cooking rice from the automotive recipes
Heat 1-2cm oil in a fry pan and pre heat oven to 180°c
Coat seasoned chicken peices in flour, dusting off excess flour, coat in egg and then coat in panko crumbs, fry chicken until golden on both sides, set aside on paper towel.
The egg is optional, but is a tasty addition. It can be difficult to get a perfectly cooked egg, its very easy to over cook it. The idea is to have runny yolk ooze out. You could fry an egg seperatly and place it on top to ensure you get runny yolk.
Top the curry sauce generously for a full flavoured dish or have a side bowl for additional topping.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Variation Apricot Chicken
- Sweet & Sour Pork Belly
- Mum T's meatloaf
- Spicy beef
- Meatloaf with Barbecue Sauce
- Roast chicken low carb
- Chicken sausage & macaroni casserole
- Thai chicken cakes with satay sauce and pickled cucumber drizzle
- Satay Chicken
- Portuguese Pea stew - Ervilhas com ovos escalfados
- Variation Chicken, Bacon, Pumpkin & Spinach Risotto
- Quick Quiche Boats
- Horseradish cream Taela-Made
- Colcannon (Irish Mash Potato) Taela-Made
- Bearnaise Sauce Taela-Made
- Corn Fritters Taela-Made
- Chocolate Bread and Butter Pudding Taela-Made
- Lemon Garlic Myrtle Chicken Taela-Made
- Onion Rings Taela-Made
- Bacon & Chive Cream Cheese Stuffed Chicken with Mushroom Sauce Taela-Made
- Creamy Garlic Prawn & Zucchini linguine Taela-Made
- Pizza bread rolls Taela-Made
- Mushy Peas Taela-Made
- Chile Con Queso Dip Taela-Made
- raspberry & coconut slice
- Spinach, bacon and cheese pies (pie-maker)
- Lisa's Banana Muffins
- Hot cross buns
- Green pesto vegetable soup
- Vegan “cheese” puffs
- Sweet curry with crumbed chicken on cous cous
- Claypot Rice
- CREAM FILLED ECLAIRS WITH CHOCOLATE GANACHE
- Banana Spelt Muffins
- Hemp rolls Vegan/Paleo/Gaps
- Spiced chocolate doughnuts - Louise Keats