- 2 cloves garlic
- 1 brown onion, halved
- 10 sprigs parsley or herb of choice
- 2 chicken breasts, cubed
- 3 slices bread of choice
- 100 grams cheese, grated. I use cheddar
- 1 level tablespoon oil
- 1 clove garlic
- 1 brown onion
- 1 Rosemary Stalk, leaves removed.
- 1 Chilli, OPTIONAL
- 800 gram tin of tomatos, diced
- 1 level tablespoon oil
- Veges of choice
Add garlic, parsley and onion to . Chop for 4 on 8. Scrape down sides of bowl, add oil and cook for 3mins/varoma/1 mc off.
Put 1/2 of the chicken in and mix for 6 on 8, add other half of chicken and mix for another 6 on 8.
Add bread and cheese, combine on 6 for 30 secs or untill combined well.
Remove from bowl and put onto a sheet of alfoil. Shape into a log. Wrap in alfiol
Add garlic, onion, rosemary (and chilli if using) to . Chop for 4 on 8. Add oil and saute for 3mins/varoma/1 mc off. Add toms to . (The sauce cooks the meatlaof)
Put varoma into place with meatlaof on the top tray. (This cooks for 30mins so add hard veges to bottom part now if they will take this long and other quicker veges further along when needed)
Cook for 30mins/varoma/2
Accessories you need
This is a mild version so my kids will eat it. You can spice it up with extra herbs and spices/chillies.
Also nice cold for lunches
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Chicken, Mushroom & Sweet Potato Bake
- Massaman Curry Paste
- Peanut crusted chicken
- Leftover Chicken Burgers - Using Leftover Cooked Chicken
- Chicken Fricassee (great with Smoked Chicken)
- Variation Chicken Broccoli Bake
- Mustard and chive chicken
- Clean Thai Beef Salad with Brown Rice
- Sous Vide Rib
- Padang Style Chicken Curry Recipe
- Curried Sausages
- Slow cooked Curried Sausages - with hidden veggies
- Fruity yoghurt flavoring
- 4 Ingredient cheese sticks
- Jamie Oliver's Amazing Apple Pie
- Curried Coconut
- Gluten free banana cake
- Raw peanut butter choc slice
- Pineapple and Blueberry Paleo Pudding
- Paleo Biscuits/Toast
- Raw Tomato Sauce with Probiotic
- MKR Style Fish Cakes with Peanut and Lime Sauce
- Herb & Garlic Chicken Nuggets
- Cherry Ripe Bliss Balls