- 400 g chicken breast, Cut into thirds
- 20 g Rice Bran Oil
- 40 g dairy free margarine
- 1 leek, cut into 3cm pieces2
- 2 garlic cloves
- 200 g Celery, Cut into 5c, lengths
- 1/2 choko, Peeled, cut into pieces
- 1/2 Swede, Peeled, cut into pieces
- 300 g arborio rice
- 2 level tbsp Vegetable stock paste
- 1000 g water
8Recipe is created for
1. Place 1000g into TM bowl
2. Place chicken pieces onto varoma tray, place tray onto varoma dish and varoma dish onto TM bowl and steam chicken 15-17 mins/varoma temp/ speed 2 or until chicken is fully cooked
3. Cool chicken, shred for 3 seconds//speed 5 or until desired texture achieved, place chicken in fridge and clean bowl.
4. Place leek, garlic, celery, choko and swede into TM bowl
5. Chop speed 7 for 10 seconds or until desired consistency achieved.
6. Add oil and margarine, sauté 5 mins/120 deg/speed 2, stir with spatula
7. Add rice, cook 2mins/120 deg/speed 2, scrape bottom of bowl with spatula to loosen rice
8. Add vegetable stock paste, water, scrape bottom of bowl with spatula, cook 13 mins/100 deg/ speed 2, place simmering basket on top of mixing bowl instead of measuring cup.
9. Add shredded chicken and stir through.
10. Place in thermoserver to rest and thicken slightly.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Meatloaf with Honey Mustard Glaze
- Cheats kousa
- Mum's chicken stuffing
- Meatballs with Sauce & Veggie Noodles
- Slow Cooked Curried Mince
- Beef Rendang (Indonesian Beef, Chilli And Coconut Dry Curry)
- The best beef burger patties-Gluten free
- Sous vide fillet of beef with mushroom custard (TM6 only) - Chef Mark Southon
- CHICKEN AND PRAWN LAKSA
- Variation To "My Savoury Mince"
- Slow Cooker Chilli Con Carne (using whole beef)
- Lebanese Kafta
- Walnut and coffee cheesecake slice
- Chocolate zucchini cake
- Curried pumpkin & cauliflower soup
- VEGAN Cranberry & Vanilla Protein Balls
- Chwee Kueh (Steamed Rice Cake)
- Delicious scones made in the Airfryer
- Halawet El Rez
- Mac 'n' Cheese (with hidden veg)
- Cheats kousa
- The Thermomixing Mum Playdough
- Manaya's chicken noodle soup
- Left Over Porridge Bread