- 400 g chicken breast, Cut into thirds
- 20 g Rice Bran Oil
- 40 g dairy free margarine
- 1 leek, cut into 3cm pieces2
- 2 garlic cloves
- 200 g Celery, Cut into 5c, lengths
- 1/2 choko, Peeled, cut into pieces
- 1/2 Swede, Peeled, cut into pieces
- 300 g arborio rice
- 2 level tbsp Vegetable stock paste
- 1000 g water
Recipe is created for
1. Place 1000g into TM bowl
2. Place chicken pieces onto varoma tray, place tray onto varoma dish and varoma dish onto TM bowl and steam chicken 15-17 mins/varoma temp/ speed 2 or until chicken is fully cooked
3. Cool chicken, shred for 3 seconds//speed 5 or until desired texture achieved, place chicken in fridge and clean bowl.
4. Place leek, garlic, celery, choko and swede into TM bowl
5. Chop speed 7 for 10 seconds or until desired consistency achieved.
6. Add oil and margarine, sauté 5 mins/120 deg/speed 2, stir with spatula
7. Add rice, cook 2mins/120 deg/speed 2, scrape bottom of bowl with spatula to loosen rice
8. Add vegetable stock paste, water, scrape bottom of bowl with spatula, cook 13 mins/100 deg/ speed 2, place simmering basket on top of mixing bowl instead of measuring cup.
9. Add shredded chicken and stir through.
10. Place in thermoserver to rest and thicken slightly.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Beef Burger Patties
- Paleo/keto Cajun chicken snitty & slaw
- Kefta and Potato Casserole with Lebanese Rice
- Xanthe’s Butter Chicken
- Creamy chicken, bacon, mushroom & veggie pie filling
- Lamb Rogan Josh
- Bao Buns
- Thai Chicken and Pork Balls
- Chicken & Veg Galette
- Variation Clone of Chicken Enchiladas - Lauren
- Mouthwatering Meatloaf with Sensational Sauce
- Chicken Thai Green curry