- 1 onion, halved, small
- 1 carrot, diced, small
- 1 potato, diced, small
- 2 celery stalk, sliced
- 1/4 pumpkin, diced, medium
- 1/2 cup peas
- 1/2 zucchini, grated
- 1/2 cup Corn
- 50 g Butter
- 80 g flour
- 400 g chicken stock, divided into 200g and 200g
- 100 g cream
- 300 g cooked chicken, I use left over bbq
Place onion in the bowl and chop, 3 sec speed 5, scrape sides
Add butter and flour and cook 4 min, 90 deg, reverse, speed1, scrape sides.
Cook further 2 min, 90 deg, reverse, speed 1 while pouring 200ml of chicken stock slowly through the hole in the top.
Add chicken, cream and chopped veg and cook 10 min, 100deg, reverse, speed 2, while pouring the remaining stock through the hole.
Once cooked use pie filling as you wish, either 1 big pie or party pies J
Chicken Pie Filling
You could chop the veg in the bowl before you chop the onion and set aside, but I like to cut mine by hand.
You could use raw chicken as well, just cut in slices or 2 cm cubes and increase cooking time by 5 mins.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- The. Fast 800 Chicken Pieces with Parmesan Crumb converted by Thermo-lish
- Tracy’s Beef Rendang
- Lamb & Feta Rissoles
- Tasty Shepherds Pie
- The Fast 800 Smoked Salmon Omelette conversion by Thermo-lish
- Meatloaf with Honey Mustard Glaze
- Cheats kousa
- Chicken and Leek Risotto
- Mum's chicken stuffing
- Meatballs with Sauce & Veggie Noodles
- Slow Cooked Curried Mince
- Beef Rendang (Indonesian Beef, Chilli And Coconut Dry Curry)
- Caramilk Cheesecake
- Banana and white chocolate brownies
- Turkish simit
- Lemon Slice
- **Sugar free, egg free, dairy free** Apple , banana and carrot baby/toddler muffins
- The Fast 800 Broccoli and Blue Cheese Soup converted by Thermo-lish
- Tracy’s Beef Rendang
- Satay noodle salad
- Mushroom bolognese
- Chinese Cabbage and Pork Bun
- Caramilk Phily Cheesecake
- Rice and lentils (majadra)