- 2 cloves garlic, Peeled
- 1 onion, Peeled and halved
- 1 leek, large, White part only, roughly chopped
- 2 bacon rashers, diced
- 30 g Butter, cubed
- 400 g chicken breast, cubed
- 250 g chicken stock, (or 250g water with 1 tbsp TM stock concentrate
- 1 can corn kernels, drained (420g)
- 2 tbsp Corn flour dissolved in water
- 1 egg wash
- 4 sheets Filo Pastry, ready made
Place garlic, onion and leek into bowl and chop for 5 sec/speed 7.
Add bacon and butter and cook 5 mins/100C//speed 1.
Add chicken and cook for 5 mins/100C//.
Add stock and corn and cook for 18 mins/100C//.
Add cornflour mixed with water with 20 secs to go.
Preheat oven to 200C.
Cut filo pastry into circles to cover individual ramekins.
Fill ramekins with mixture and cover with pastry. Use fork to press a few holes to allow steam to escape.
Egg wash pastry then bake in oven for 15 to 20 mins or until golden brown.
Tip: You can also line springform tin with pastry, pour in mixture then cover with remaining pastry.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Variation Apricot Chicken
- Sweet & Sour Pork Belly
- Mum T's meatloaf
- Spicy beef
- Meatloaf with Barbecue Sauce
- Roast chicken low carb
- Chicken sausage & macaroni casserole
- Thai chicken cakes with satay sauce and pickled cucumber drizzle
- Satay Chicken
- Portuguese Pea stew - Ervilhas com ovos escalfados
- Variation Chicken, Bacon, Pumpkin & Spinach Risotto
- Quick Quiche Boats
- Lisa's Banana Muffins
- Hot cross buns
- Green pesto vegetable soup
- Protein bars
- Chocolate Crackle Egg Nests
- Vegan “cheese” puffs
- Sweet curry with crumbed chicken on cous cous
- Claypot Rice
- CREAM FILLED ECLAIRS WITH CHOCOLATE GANACHE
- Banana Spelt Muffins
- White Chocolate & Cream Cheese Buttercream Icing
- Spiced chocolate doughnuts - Louise Keats