- 2 tablespoons oil, can use olive, sunflower, rice bran
- 2 onions
- 5 cloves garlic
- 2 carrots
- 2 tablespoons plain flour
- 2 teaspoon curry powder
- 400 g chicken stock
- 2 teaspoon honey
- 4 teaspoons soy sauce
- 1 bayleaf
- 1 teaspoon garam masala
- 4 chicken breasts, I slice mine down the middle
- plain flour
- oil, for frying
- Panko Crumbs
8Recipe is created for
1. Place garlic & onions into bowl. Chop 10 seconds Speed 4.
2. Scrape down sides, add oil & cook at 100 degrees speed 1, 4mins.
3. Add carrots, chop for 5 sec speed 5.
4. Cook for 10 mins, speed 2, 80 degrees.
5. Add curry powder & flour. Cook 1 min, speed 2, 80 degrees.
6. Add honey, soy sauce and bay leaf. Cook 5 mins, speed 1, 100 degrees.
7. Add stock and garam masala and continue to cook for 20 mins, speed 1, 100 degrees.
8. To smooth the sauce slowly bring up to speed 10 for atleast 30 seconds or until desired consistency.
1. Cut up your chicken into snitzel size pieces.
2. Place egg in a bowl with some milk, place flour in a bowl & also the panko crumbs.
3. Start by placing the chicken in the flour & coating it.
4. Coat the chicken in the egg mixture.
5. Coat the chicken in the panko crumbs.
6. Heat oil in a pan and fry the chicken until golden brown.
Serve with rice cooked in the thermomix.
You can freeze the curry sauce as it makes quite a lot.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Paleo: Phat Si Ew
- Monday Night (Beef or Lamb) Curry
- Italian Beef Ragu
- lchf chicken chirizo balls
- Curried Meatloves with BBQ Glaze Sauce
- 3 ways chicken fajitas
- Stuffed Burgers
- SWEET& SOUR PORK
- Zanzibar Coconut Chicken Curry
- Hainanese Chicken Rice
- Babi Guling - Balinese Roast Pork
- Beef Larb (Spicy Beef Salad)
- Breadcrumbs for Fish
- Paleo: Phat Si Ew
- Chicken & Vegetable Pie
- Parsley, Rocket & Pistachio Pesto
- Middle Eastern BBQ'd Pumpkin Bread
- Savoury Biscotti
- Alkalising GF/DF/EF/YF bread
- Raw Choc Covered Christmas Pudds
- Jaffa Truffles
- Luxurious Oatmeal Milk Bath
- Ultimate Vegan Cleansing Salad
- Green Smoothie Muffins