- 30 grams breadcumbs
- 500 grams chicken mince
- 1 onion
- 2 tablespoons Korma paste
- 1 egg
- pinch dulce flakes
- 1 tablespoon vegetable or chicken stock concentrate, (from Basic Cookbook)
- 250 grams water
- 3 tablespoons Korma paste
- Handful of spinach
- natural yoghurt
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
Peel and cut onion in half
Place onion in TM bowl and chop for 5 secs on speed 5
Scrape down sides of bowl
Add chicken mince, breadcrumbs, egg and korma paste to TM bowl
Combine for 10 - 15 seconds on speed 5. Scrape down sides of bowl and repeat for another 5 - 10 seconds on speed 5.
Roll mixture into balls and place in shallow frying pan (may need to oil pan if not non stick).
Cook meatballs until browned, shaking the pan occasionally.
Add water, stock concentrate and remaining korma paste to pan with meatballs and simmer, covered until the meatballs are cooked through (15 to 20 minutes).
Add the spinach and stir through until just wilted.
Serve with rice (normal, brown or cauliflower) or naan and with a dollop of natural yoghurt.
Accessories you need
This also works well with lamb mince instead of chicken
You can omit the dulce flakes - I just add them to most dishes to boost our iodine intake.
The meatballs could also be steamed in the Varoma on the TM or placed in a greased mini muffin tin and cooked in the oven at 180 degrees celcius for 20 minutes but I prefer cooking in the pan. It also allows you to combine the meatballs with the sauce.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Grain Free Dairy Free Keto Lasagna
- Raulas beef burgers
- Sassy Spaghetti Bolognese
- Chicken & Sweet Potato Nuggets (Paleo & BLW Friendly)
- Thai basil chilli chicken blade cover
- TURKEY & ZUCCHINI BURGERS WITH SUMAC
- Healthy chicken burgers
- Satay Chicken
- Mexican Lasagne - adapted from the Healthy Mummy
- Prosciutto Wrapped Chicken Roll
- Bulgolgi (Korean Beef)
- Peanut Butter Chicken Curry - Healthy Mummy adaption
- White chocolate and mixed berry muffins
- Choc Peppermint Fudgey Bean Biscuits- Egg, gluten and nut free.
- 30 Second Whole Lemon Cake
- Gingerbread Loaf
- Chocolate Hot Cross Buns
- White Chocolate and Apricot Hot Cross Buns
- Marinara Sauce
- Easy Peel Steamed Peaches
- Corn and Zucchini Fritters with Chives (Gluten Free)
- Broccoli cheese bites
- Veg biryani
- Mums best ever pasta sauce