- 300 grams stale bread
- 2 cloves garlic
- 1 bunch parsley
- 1 egg
- 20 grams water
- 1 pinch salt'n'pepper
- 500 grams chicken mince
- 2 cloves garlic
- 3 spring onions
- 8 sage leaves
- 50 grams bread crumbs
- 1 egg
- 100 grams cheese grated
- 300 grams cranberry sauce
- 10 slices proscuitto
- 1000 grams potato
- 250 grams Milk
- 50 grams Butter
- 100 grams water
- 400 grams mixed vegatables
Place bread, garlic and parsley into TMX bowl and chop for 1 min/ speed 6. Add egg, water, salt and pepper and mix 20 sec/ speed 4. Remove from bowl into another conatiner. Wash and dry TMX bowl.
Place cheese into TMX bowl and grate for 6sec/ speed 6. Place into a bowl and set aside.
Place garlic, sage and spring onions into TMX bowl and chop for 6 sec/ speed 6. Add chicken mince, bread crumbs and egg and mix for 10 sec/ speed 7. Remove from bowl and lay onto TMX breadmat.
Spread chicken mixture out into a rectangle approx 1.5cm thickness. Spread cranberry sauce over the chicken mixture and top with the grated cheese. Place stuffing mixture along one of the longer sides. Rool along the stuffing edge into a long log shape. Place proscuitto lengthways and roll chicken log along to wrap the meatloaf.
Place in the base level of your Varoma dish, you may need to cut the meatloaf in half to fit. Wash TMX bowl.
Place your potatoes, milk and water into the TMX bowl. Place Varoma on top and set time for 40 minutes/ varoma temp/ speed 4.
Once TMX has been cooking for 30 minutes add your mixed vegetables to the varoma tray and continue cooking.
Once cooked remove Varoma and place butter into TMX bowl, place MC in lid and mash potatoes for 30 sec/ speed 4.
Slice meatloaf and serve with the mashed potato and mixed vegetables.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Pasta-less Lasagne
- Chicken and Yoghurt Curry (Dahi Murgh)
- Poached Chicken in Lemongrass Broth
- Lemon and Garlic Yoghurt Chicken
- Orange sesame chicken with broccoli and noodles
- Easy Cheats Chicken and Vegetable Pie Filling
- Shepherd’s Pie (Low Carb)
- Japanese Katsu chicken curry
- Coconut and cashew chicken
- Thai beef salad
- Bec’s Variation Creamy Lemon Butter Chicken
- Hunters Chocolate Cranberry Protein Slice (No Bake, vegan)
- Variation Chilli, Garlic Tomato Prawns
- Tasty Zesty Lemon Sorbet
- Grape jelly
- Healthy Gluten Free Pikelets
- Healthy up & run Smoothie
- BBQ Smokey Sauce
- Best Ever Carrot Cake - Gluten Free, Dairy Free, Nut Free
- Chocolate fudge cookies
- Quick Apricot & Coconut Bliss Balls - Nut & Sugar Free
- Nanna E, Raspberry Shortbread
- Low Fodmap Chocolate & Peppermint Slice Gluten Free Lactose Free