- 1 onion, size to taste
- 1 clove garlic, or more to taste
- 30 g olive oil
- 700 g Chicken brest, tenderloins or thighs, cut in thin stripes
- 30 g Tomato Paste or Tomato Sauce
- 10 g tamari sauce
- 80 g water, use Measuring Cup
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 1 tablespoon Italian herbs
- 2 tablespoons Vegetable or Chicken Stock Paste
- salt/pepper to taste
- 200 g fresh cheese (e.g. Philadelphia)
- 200 g full fat milk
- 200 g cream
1. add onion and garlic into the mixing bowl. Chop 5 sec/sp 5.
2. add olive oil and saute 3 min/120C/sp 2
3. add butterfly whisk
4. add all other chicken ragout ingredients and cook 24 min/Varoma temperature//speed 1. Use simmering basket instead of MC on the mixing bowl lid, to avoid splatter.
5. add all Sauce ingredients and cook another 3 min/100C//speed 1
Serve with pre cooked rice, pasta or zoodles.
To add a bit more colour and greens... stir through a hand full of baby spinach leaves when transferring the ragout into your ThermoServer.
Alternatively you can add peas, corn or mushrooms when adding the sauce ingredients, just increase the cooking time then to 5-6 minutes, to make sure the vegetables are cooked through (depending on the vegetables).
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Raulas beef burgers
- Sassy Spaghetti Bolognese
- Chicken & Sweet Potato Nuggets (Paleo & BLW Friendly)
- Thai basil chilli chicken blade cover
- TURKEY & ZUCCHINI BURGERS WITH SUMAC
- Healthy chicken burgers
- Satay Chicken
- Mexican Lasagne - adapted from the Healthy Mummy
- Prosciutto Wrapped Chicken Roll
- Bulgolgi (Korean Beef)
- Peanut Butter Chicken Curry - Healthy Mummy adaption
- Marinated flank steak
- Passionfruit Jelly cakes with Vanilla Custard Cream filling
- Choc Protein Balls
- FAILSAFE PIZZA POCKETS
- Real Deli Chicken
- Failsafe No-mato Sauce
- Supersoft Bread
- Variation Never Fail Fluffy Bread
- Jalapeño Corn Bread
- Coffee whip (dairy free, egg free, vegan)
- Creamy Tuscan salmon with spinach and sun-dried tomatoes
- Steamed Asian greens with a Honey, Soy and ginger sauce
- Raulas beef burgers