- 1 onion, size to taste
- 1 clove garlic, or more to taste
- 30 g olive oil
- 700 g Chicken brest, tenderloins or thighs, cut in thin stripes
- 30 g Tomato Paste or Tomato Sauce
- 10 g tamari sauce
- 80 g water, use Measuring Cup
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 1 tablespoon Italian herbs
- 2 tablespoons Vegetable or Chicken Stock Paste
- salt/pepper to taste
- 200 g fresh cheese (e.g. Philadelphia)
- 200 g full fat milk
- 200 g cream
- 1. add onion and garlic into the mixing bowl. Chop 5 sec/sp 5.
2. add olive oil and saute 3 min/120C/sp 2
3. add butterfly whisk
4. add all other chicken ragout ingredients and cook 24 min/Varoma temperature/"Counter-clockwise operation" /speed 1. Use simmering basket instead of MC on the mixing bowl lid, to avoid splatter.
5. add all Sauce ingredients and cook another 3 min/100C/"Counter-clockwise operation" /speed 1
Serve with pre cooked rice, pasta or zoodles.
Accessories you need
To add a bit more colour and greens... stir through a hand full of baby spinach leaves when transferring the ragout into your ThermoServer.
Alternatively you can add peas, corn or mushrooms when adding the sauce ingredients, just increase the cooking time then to 5-6 minutes, to make sure the vegetables are cooked through (depending on the vegetables).
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Easy Peasy Satay Chicken
- Jess's Spag Bol
- Chicken Donor kebab marinade
- Karaage Chicken
- 40 kids Spaghetti Bol sauce
- Nana's Chicken and Spaghetti
- Hidden Veg Rissoles
- Spaghetti & Meatballs
- Red Thai Chicken, Coconut & Kaffir Lime Soup
- Minced beef Goulash
- Slow cooked lamb, sweet potato mash and steamed cabbage
- Mersey Valley Baked Chicken