- 1 Kg Chicken Breast Fillet
- 3 tablespoons Butter
- 3 cloves garlic
- 1/4 teaspoon chilli flakes
- 1 Cup water
- 1 tablespoon Vegetable or chicken stock
- 1/2 Cup Cream or Yoghurt or Coconut Cream
- 1/3 Cup Drained Sun Dried Tomatoes
- 100 grams Grated Parmesan Cheese
- 1/4 teaspoon dried thyme
- 1/4 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1/4 teaspoon dried basil
- 1/4 Cup Fresh Basil leaves
- 1 brown onion
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
Grate parmesan by placing cubes of parmesan into TM bowl and process for 10 seconds speed 10. Transfer to a bowl.
Place onion and garlic into TM bowl and chop 5 seconds speed 7. Scrape down sides of bowl. Add softened butter and chilli flakes and saute for 2 minutes, 100 degrees speed 1.
Add cup of water and tablespoon of vegetable stock paste along with cream, chopped sun dried tomatoes, dried oregano, thyme and basil. Insert butterfly. Add chicken breast fillet that has been diced and then cook for 18 minutes on 100 degrees, reverse and speed 1.
When cooked place in Thermoserver and stir in the parmesan cheese and fresh basil leaves.
Serve with rice and decorate with fresh basil leaves.
Chicken with Sundried Tomato Cream Sauce
Left overs freeze well.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Creamy garlic chicken
- Snowy’s Pork Ribs
- Steak & Kidney pie (paleo, AIP)
- Lamb Ragu
- Sri Lankan-style Chicken Curry Recipe:
- Oatmeal recipe
- Honey-soy chicken wings
- Indonesian Chicken Curry Recipe:
- Grain Free Dairy Free Keto Lasagna
- Raulas beef burgers
- Sassy Spaghetti Bolognese
- Chicken & Sweet Potato Nuggets (Paleo & BLW Friendly)
- Ricotta Cannoli Cake
- Moist Coconut Cupcakes with "Coconut Ice" Frosting
- Gluten Free Crackers
- Blueberry Croissant Pudding
- Healthy Choc Topped Mini Mint Cheesecakes
- Cabernet Cranberry and Blueberry Sauce
- Fresh Lime Chickpea Drizzle Cake
- Fresh Lime Custard Cream Butter Cake
- Fresh Lime Almond Torte
- Fresh Lime Curd Ice cream
- Lemon Custard Cream Butter Cake